AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

I seem to have better luck on NDC when only one computer is accessing my router, rather than a bunch diluting the internet speed. I was like 7/7 in 2012 until the Bred 11s dropped, struck out. Good thing my girl grabbed them for me from her laptop at her place.

Good looks MF Brown, I was on twitter waiting for NBA store to drop a link tweet that never came - saw your link in this thread though

Used my iPhone 5 last time for the 4's worked no flaws , not so great this round about tried using chrome and safari , eastbay waiting I guess

any of you guys that ordered from NDC got shipment confirmation?
Nope. Is it me, or are they taking longer than usual to process these. Either way, I'm getting pretty heated that I used my next day air code to get it on the same day I usually get my shoes. 
mean.gif
 My pair best come in flawless or else customer service is gonna be hearing from me.

Just received my shipping confirmation from NDC. Finallly.....Legggggo my retro! 

Wasted my time on tht ndc an never saw the link here for nbastore
I personally use Google Chrome, I've been able to cop the black/cement 4's, black/red 11's, Chi 1's, and now the Playoff 13's all off NDC. I recommend multiple tabs and if possible, multiple friends with laptops, however I've been able to cop solo dolo with a single laptop.

I seem to have better luck on NDC when only one computer is accessing my router, rather than a bunch diluting the internet speed. I was like 7/7 in 2012 until the Bred 11s dropped, struck out. Good thing my girl grabbed them for me from her laptop at her place.

Good looks MF Brown, I was on twitter waiting for NBA store to drop a link tweet that never came - saw your link in this thread though

I'm really glad that I helped some of you guys and hopefully will continue to contribute, enjoy them.

any of you guys that ordered from NDC got shipment confirmation?

I haven't received shipping email yet, however I went to my "Received Your Order" email you initially get and clicked on "Order Status" and it takes you to NDC which in then takes you to a page where it lists your order history. Clicked on the 13's and it says shipped with a UPS link already. So check that out guys for those who haven't received the "shipping email" yet. I know we're all kind of antsy because of the BS Eastbay and their corporation as a whole is pulling. Hope this helps.

NDC is pretty solid. They've been taking a little longer to process orders lately but it'll go thru. remember sometimes it takes ups or fedex a day or two to show tracking info so don't freak out.

To everyone who doesn't know C-apsule.......

Customer Service is the BEST at any sneaker boutique in the CITY (not talking reg retail/ Nike spots). Always a pleasure stepping through and striking up a convo with them

Born and raised, thats the Toronto way, we're all nice ppl up here :smile:

Czar I see you fellow T.Dot member!

Respect brother !! Salute !!

Anymore tips for NDC?

Always have plan B in your back pocket - just because you strike out at the initial drop on the "mainstream" sites doesn't mean your SOL or bound to paid some crazy reseller price. There are plenty of "secondary" sites and/or other sites over the pond that have good sizes at a reasonable price.

Patience and persistence helps too - restocks seem more prevalent every day

i dont understand the point of elite socks if your not getting ready to play ball and to match them with your shoes is just trying to hard

i dont understand the point of elite socks if your not getting ready to play ball and to match them with your shoes is just trying to hard
Try a pair on and you'll understand. Friend of mine gave me a pair for Christmas. They are pretty comfy. You don't need to be about to hoop to take care of your feet b.

The thick padding on the pressure points of the foot are amazing. 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom