AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

I need to try elite socks, I just think it's a gimmick with the whole "elite" title for Nike to price their products above "normal" or "typical" pricing just to milk consumers. I typically just buy the orange bag of tube socks in white and black once a year and give my old ones to salvation army lol.

Excuse my fat legs.
wow

i own multiple pairs they are comfortable but again unless you are getting ready to ball no need for all that cushion, walking to threw the store u dont need 3 layers of cushion on your pressure point when u are already wearing shoes w/ air in them plus my feet get hot as hell in them

i own multiple pairs they are comfortable but again unless you are getting ready to ball no need for all that cushion, walking to threw the store u dont need 3 layers of cushion on your pressure point when u are already wearing shoes w/ air in them plus my feet get hot as hell in them
To each, his own. I like rockin' em. They're comfy. I workout in them and when I get the chance to hoop of course. 

I play ball too (recreationally). Just cuz I have fat legs doesn't mean I don't play ball. I just like the way the cushion feels, especially if I'm on my feet or walking around a lot. I was out with my girl that day, so I know those socks helped my feet when I was walking around the city all day.

Lmao. You guys are funny. With the 3M Nonsense. The same reason like Nike Air is the same reason people want 3M. Gosh, no need to bash each other. I personally prefer mine with 3M, that's how I remember them in 98 in 04. So I passed. The 2013's look good as well. But, every one has there preference. We'll live. Lol.

;;Ya they got ankle elite socks. I dont see why yall clowning homie with the fat legs. Let him rock whatever he wants. Its like wearing a fitted cap to match your shirt or shoes

Well the spot at the mall I was talking about a couple pages back was surprisingly sold out completely. He said he had a line waiting outside when he opened up on RD and sold out fast, even kids sizes.
tired.gif
On a brighter note, bought 3 new fits to match the 13's. 
pimp.gif
Can't wait to get them j's in the next 2-3 days... eeeek.

Last edited:
How are these fitting? Small, TTS, Big. Cramped toe box? etc...

Im assuming they are fitting pretty TTS since no one that copped is complaining about the fit. Mine come Wed from FNL. I went TTS so hoping Ill be good. 

How are these fitting? Small, TTS, Big. Cramped toe box? etc...

Im assuming they are fitting pretty TTS since no one that copped is complaining about the fit. Mine come Wed from FNL. I went TTS so hoping Ill be good. 
It's true to size to me. Before the release people were telling me 13s usually run big, but when I tried my TTS pair it was perfect. Hope this helps.

Picked up the XIII's on release day at a footlocker (Won a raffle) here in San Diego.

Pretty happy with my purchase. had some dried glue along the black parts of the sole, no excess glue on the suede midsole .

They seem pretty similar to my 2010 XIII flint , to the shape/ hight to quality of the leather. 

The XIII black/red fits pretty good maybe a hair small compared to my Flint XIII's but I'm sure they are going to break in fine. (sorry photo washed out).

***** QUESTION**** did anyone happen to look at the quality control number under the insole of the 2013 shoe. mine seems not to have one including on the box. heres what I'm talking about :

QA number on the flint grey xiii:

but none on 2013 xiii's:

MORE PHOTOS:

Taking pictures of these shoes make me realize how ****** up my room is right now. while I clean it let me know if you want more pictures.

-Jerms

Back
Top Bottom