AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

Picked up the XIII's on release day at a footlocker (Won a raffle) here in San Diego.

Pretty happy with my purchase. had some dried glue along the black parts of the sole, no excess glue on the suede midsole .

They seem pretty similar to my 2010 XIII flint , to the shape/ hight to quality of the leather. 

The XIII black/red fits pretty good maybe a hair small compared to my Flint XIII's but I'm sure they are going to break in fine. (sorry photo washed out).

***** QUESTION**** did anyone happen to look at the quality control number under the insole of the 2013 shoe. mine seems not to have one including on the box. heres what I'm talking about :

QA number on the flint grey xiii:

but none on 2013 xiii's:

MORE PHOTOS:

Taking pictures of these shoes make me realize how ****** up my room is right now. while I clean it let me know if you want more pictures.

-Jerms
at least you didn't get caught w/ spider man bed sheets.

I play ball too (recreationally). Just cuz I have fat legs doesn't mean I don't play ball. I just like the way the cushion feels, especially if I'm on my feet or walking around a lot. I was out with my girl that day, so I know those socks helped my feet when I was walking around the city all day.

Like only your legs are fat :lol:

Randomly strolled into my local Champs.....

:wow: :wow: Kids FTL and the FTL in the same center were sold out of GS. '04s are in the mail and should be on my doorstep wednesday, I'll post side by side pics then. Can't front tho, these clean and I would've been happy with them if I hadn't purchased the '04s. Debating if I wanna just have two pairs? But I'm learning towards returning these and scooping the black/white/red 1s.

Glad you copped. And you got some 04's comin in the mail? #WINNING

Back
Top Bottom