AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

Ppl be on the look out for a restock on finishline on thurs morning my source (in FL corp) just sent me the info
Hope that's true, I have two sz. 11's sitting with them still "processing." I would hope they handle our orders first before they post new sizes, if they do.
smile.gif

My pair came in. Came with a couple scratches on the upper. I tried rubbing them off just in case they were just bits of dust or whatever clinging onto the material, but it's not the case. It's all over the back of the left shoe. Like someone missed the thread and needle sewing it together. Not cool. I don't mind minor defects when it isn't too much, but this is just 
mean.gif
mean.gif
. First thing I noticed pulling the shoe out of the box.

I was able to get thru with my size on NDC with relative ease, albeit, it was just to test my finger clicking agility. I had another pair on lock from RSVP at NTSF. Ending up picking up both pair and waiting on NDC to come thru by Friday 
nthat.gif

At the end of the day these are still Nikes.  Some of you are zooming in on s**t to complain.  No one notices but you. (minus the 3m)

I was able to get thru with my size on NDC with relative ease, albeit, it was just to test my finger clicking agility. I had another pair on lock from RSVP at NTSF. Ending up picking up both pair and waiting on NDC to come thru by Friday 
nthat.gif
Did you get to NDC through Twitter? 

Last edited:
nthat.gif
Not sure if I should laugh or cut...

On one hand, this post is LAME, fam. You're on some straight up Look AT Me!!! 

Keep it a buck (authentic), you've got all types of posters on NT that didn't cop 13s, and cats like you come through talkin' 'bout finga clickin' agility. FOHWDBS. 

Nucca said, "I had another pair on lock."

roll.gif
mean.gif

FWIW: I copped my pair. Just saying. 

I st
So did I. I tried to cop for a friend but came up short. thought i had something going since i grabbed the Thunder 4s and Bred 11s on NDC.

i struck out as well and I was ready for business before 8 Am. Got the twitter link clicked over and already everything was tied up in carts. I do not know how I could have possibly been any quicker.

I st
i struck out as well and I was ready for business before 8 Am. Got the twitter link clicked over and already everything was tied up in carts. I do not know how I could have possibly been any quicker.

yeha man. It's a never ending cycle. People who have got pairs before on NDC twitter link strike out sometime on the next. It's honestly a lot of luck and mainly that. Not much skill required to click a link and chose size then add to cart. There might be a handful that get lucky almost all the time but not many can hit every single time.

I just stopped by Proper in Downtown Long Beach and they had one size left a 7Y for anyone in the area that is still looking. Hope that helps someone. Not a phone order spot.

Back
Top Bottom