AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

The bred 13s & Bred 4s both fit TTS to me, before the release people told me 13s ran slightly big but mine fit perfectly. The Bred 11s fit good but slightly more snug than the other 2.
I wear half a size down on the 13s. They are a little big if I wear my normal size of 8.5. Maybe that's just me.

My pairs from Eastbay, Nike, and Finishline all arrive tomorrow 
smokin.gif
:lol:

Newbie here...any good tips on cleaning off this excess glue on the leather without ruining them? Thanks guys.

100% honesty here... i loved my 04s but i hated how bad the toe boxes creased on them. i dont mind a firmer toe box.

problem with all 13s. especially the black leather pairs, 04 flints. gotta wear them with sneaker shields. trying to find a way to clean up the creases on my 04s

Finishline changed their policy on using WC rewards on Jordan releases a while back. At one time you were unable to and I think last year they sent out a survey on how the rewards could be be better. I wrote like a 2 page diatribe on how their rewards are basically useless because I spend my money only on certain releases and those happen to be the releases that their certificates were not good for. I was shocked when a few months later they changed the policy. Long story short.... You can thank me. haha
tongue.gif
Appreciate the hook up then, I'm sure you are not the only one who complained about this though

We will post an update on our Twitter and Facebook page once we have a time/date. Best to keep checking there for any updates.

EastbayRep - Ray
I don't mean to sound rude but am I the only one that thinks this whole "Best to keep checking there for any updates." isn't right? Over the weekend Eastbay

told everyone to "keep checking" and everyone did.. for an ENTIRE weekend.

Then Eastbay told us they will make an announcement, and to check for that.. so we all did. The announcement was just to "keep checking" again..

I just don't see how this is considered GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE when a company such as Eastbay is being so evasive with the way they handled a problem. There's obviously more to this whole entire story and as a consumer I feel really left in the dark. I could understand the first day, or even the whole weekend to chalk up the whole "keep checking" but at this point it's become rude and unprofessional of Eastbay as an organization to allow 4 days to pass and not to have any further announcements than the day the system crashed.

I just think it's very unprofessional to keep your customers in "limbo". I would rather have seen you do what Foot Locker did and not keep giving us hope that there's actually going to be an announcement.

Last edited:
100% honesty here... i loved my 04s but i hated how bad the toe boxes creased on them. i dont mind a firmer toe box.

problem with all 13s. especially the black leather pairs, 04 flints. gotta wear them with sneaker shields. trying to find a way to clean up the creases on my 04s

ive had good success with the newest white/red XIIIs but yea i know what you are talking about. Playoff XIIIs (both OG and retro) had solid toe boxes also.

Back
Top Bottom