AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

Man I'm stupid

I've seen two '04s and some OGs on ebay for prices cheaper than what I paid. Man, I guess it's true what they say, PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE :lol: :lol: I'll admit the OGs look kinda hurt tho, not as hurt as the ones I posted before :lol: :lol:

So how long will it be before these ******** on Craigslist will start selling these for close to retail?

Got one of my fnl pairs today. Not to be ungrateful but Meh @ the overall quality. JB spoiled us by the og xiii's or most j's in their day. Might be forced to become a temp reseller, don't want to be stuck with two ~$200 pair of kicks that I'm disappointed with collecting dust on my rack. At least I copped an xi and can look forward for the Wht/blk xiii soon.

JB got fools out here doing their own quality control 

damn shame....
mean.gif

Last edited:
Missed out on the raffles in my area, because I just recently started getting into sneakers. I didn't know the procedures stores went through. So I sat in front of the computer for 4 hrs for the niketown Seattle RSVP, fell asleep, woken up by a tweet, but was late on the DM. Release day I don't even sleep, lose my wallet, and somehow drop my phone in the middle of the street... All of these things make me 15 minutes late to the FL release, and 11th in line.

I don't mean to whine, just needed to vent my frustration with this release. I'm hoping I manage to get a pair through the rerelease, if not i guess I have to wait for the release on the 26th. I really need help with the RSVP.

I ended up getting a pair online and in person at champs (almost got into a fight) it felt like people got 2 or zero

If I can get these for retail from Eastbay whenever they decide to drop, I'll be a happy camper....although I do wish these had 3m on them...oh well..either way, I'm gonna get these.

Missed out on the raffles in my area, because I just recently started getting into sneakers. I didn't know the procedures stores went through. So I sat in front of the computer for 4 hrs for the niketown Seattle RSVP, fell asleep, woken up by a tweet, but was late on the DM. Release day I don't even sleep, lose my wallet, and somehow drop my phone in the middle of the street... All of these things make me 15 minutes late to the FL release, and 11th in line.

I don't mean to whine, just needed to vent my frustration with this release. I'm hoping I manage to get a pair through the rerelease, if not i guess I have to wait for the release on the 26th. I really need help with the RSVP.
Damn, hope u can find a pair.

I ended up getting a pair online and in person at champs (almost got into a fight) it felt like people got 2 or zero

I thought I had read a tweet from champs in regards a re-release since....

Champs Sports Champs SportsVerified ‏@champssports

Due to unforeseen circumstances, the online Retro 13 launch from 1/12/13 has been postponed. Stay here for info on re-launch date & time.

4:38 PM - 14 Jan 13 ·

Yeah that... guess they still release in-stores....I'm so pissed missed and can't cop one for a good price

Last edited:
Mine said they weren't gonna come till Wed. or Thurs. but now tracking says an expected delivery date of Jan 16th.. tomorrow! 
smokin.gif
oooh, I hope so! Gonna have to wait till I get off work though..
tired.gif

Wow I thought it was bad in Ny but you guys are feeling it!!!! I just got back in the game recently n rebuilding what I had b4 and I have been out all day n early morn to getting it in. Scored on my knicks 1s and copped latest release and like I said b4 would like to have a connect where some releases may sit for a minute. I'm. Willing to help out when I can hit me up if u interested........

One of many my friend, welcome to the game.

One of many my friend, welcome to the game.

Haha... Overall it was a pretty cool experience, but it did ruin my weekend. I didn't really know much about how releases worked, so I'll be prepared for next time. I do have two guaranteed pairs of the 5s for the release on the 26th, not sure if buying multiples is gonna be worth it though.

Back
Top Bottom