AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

Gawd I need a size 9 so bad...just got back to school and I've been missing all these restocks
frown.gif

Initial release [missed]

FNL 1st restock [missed]

Eastbay [missed]

FNL 2nd restock [missed]..........................
frown.gif

Gawd I need a size 9 so bad...just got back to school and I've been missing all these restocks
frown.gif

Initial release [missed]
FNL 1st restock [missed]
Eastbay [missed]
FNL 2nd restock [missed]..........................
frown.gif

Feel for ya but u didnt try hard enough. Thes were very easy by just checking up on links and keeping your eyes open.

Feel for ya but u didnt try hard enough. Thes were very easy by just checking up on links and keeping your eyes open.
Yeah, I totally agree. They were really easy to get, which is why I'm so frustrated, coincidentally, I would always be away from the computer the moment a restock occurs...ahh if I get lucky then I get lucky, otherwise, I'll just do without them or trade with something.

Contrary to this boards opinion, all of us don't have time to sit around and check links hourly . Some people actually have lives that don't revolve around getting sneakers 24/7.
^^^Exactly never understood peoples methods to trying to get restocks as far as waiting around/computer camping.

^^^Exactly never understood peoples methods to trying to get restocks as far as waiting around/computer camping.
I feel like a lot of it's luck, unless you know the date/time of the restocks from a connect or otherwise.

it really is all luck.  just hope whoever posts that "there's a restock" isn't your size and you get to the site as fast as you can

Contrary to this boards opinion, all of us don't have time to sit around and check links hourly . Some people actually have lives that don't revolve around getting sneakers 24/7.
just a thought; shoe collecting now has become a competative hobby for most and only the ones who put their time and effort in getting them gets the ones they want. If you live your "life" not revolving it in getting sneakers then i dont see the point in whining and complaining that you didnt get the shoes.

i have a family and a full time job and yet i manage to get sneakers that i like on RD and at retail....

just a thought; shoe collecting now has become a competative hobby for most and only the ones who put their time and effort in getting them gets the ones they want. If you live your "life" not revolving it in getting sneakers then i dont see the point in whining and complaining that you didnt get the shoes.
i have a family and a full time job and yet i manage to get sneakers that i like on RD and at retail....

agreed. if you dont have time to get on the grind to get your shoes then pay the extra money to secure your pair instead of complaining. its a price you pay for convenience and the resell on these isnt even that bad.

+1 Easy is relative than a mf'er. Easy to me is no twitter RSVP, no raffle, no tickets, no internet stakeouts etc. If you're used to all that then maybe it was very easy. Copping J's for retail has been not easy imo for a while now, everything I was able to get required work. 

Who's crying or whining? When did circumstances become relative? Good for you that you take this **** so serious and manage to cop RD at retail buddy. Somebody give this man a cookie or something.......

Co-sign

Co-sign
411427_med.png

Who's crying or whining? When did circumstances become relative? Good for you that you take this **** so serious and manage to cop RD at retail buddy. Somebody give this man a cookie or something.......
i dont take it THAT serious if i get it i get it if i dont i dont, i never said it was easy for me i just put the effort if i really want a pair and not pay over retail....and im a fat kid ill take that cookie anytime hahahaha :tongue:

oh circumstances? what kind? like money?? if money is an issue i dont think you should be buying $200 shoes even $100 if money is an issue lol

I earn enough where money is never an issue lol

Last edited:
Just sayin because other than the usual release date frenzy, i was able to score easily all by checking in on this thread over the coarse of that weekend. Everything was tipped off even the f-line restock days ahead of time. My only advantage being i do this mostly on mobile. Guess 4gs are better than 3 for any crapple disciples out there haha.

Don't know how visible it is in the pics but my pair has a visible white crust around the top of the midsole.

Covers both pairs and the right pair just looks terrible. Excess glue overload.

I didn't care about 3M but i don't like the purple hue at all, its very visible to me to the naked eye.

I didn't have the 04's but had the OG's and the mesh was black not purple.

Guess i'm going to have to find another pair.
mean.gif

Just sayin because other than the usual release date frenzy, i was able to score easily all by checking in on this thread over the coarse of that weekend. Everything was tipped off even the f-line restock days ahead of time. My only advantage being i do this mostly on mobile. Guess 4gs are better than 3 for any crapple disciples out there haha.
damn homie, your still on 3g!? Thats crazy...

I just got off the phone with Eastbay after confirming my order, and the rep said they had an 8.5, 9 and 9.5 available. Can try your luck with phone orders.

damn homie, your still on 3g!? Thats crazy...
i'm on 3g :frown: i don't use my phone to buy my shoes but don't need the 4g to get a mobile notification from twitter.
to the guy complaining about not being able to sit around computer. neither do i. just got lucky that eastbay/champs/fnl didn't sell out for at least an hour after their tweet. i was able to use my lunch break to make it to a computer and cop. that random release was all about luck...

Back
Top Bottom