AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

the OLY VI restock was a real restock as they had to wait for pairs to come in from the vendor before fulfilling orders.
if u ever try to order from a "restock" try calling them they will tell you they will stock locate it which means it will be coming from stores and not a real restock from the wearhouse

I'm usually like you, thinking dudes are going too far with their quality expectations of a shoe made in a sweatshop in southeast asia but some of these pairs really are trash.

The mesh on my right shoe has extra white threading on the mesh panel. Just sloppy as hell.
Now if i picked these up from the nike outlet for $110 or $120 or something i wouldn't be complaining but $170 for some kicks that look like that out of the box is unacceptable.

But your pair is straight so that invalidates our opinions on quality.

yea QFT here. i understand why people have the need to complain. We're paying $170+ for shoes that cost $10 to make, who knows even less. and the abundant cheapness of not even putting 3M like the OGs, what is the excuse for that when theres other current Nikes now that have no problem putting 3M.

oh well it is what it is. Nike/JB dont care, we can complain we don't have to purchase because they know they got so much people in the palm of their hands someone else will buy.

Last edited:
Man, I'm really hating myself for selling all of my original Jordans back in 2006. Those white/red 13's owwwwwww. Bleeding suede up in the leather :smokin

We need a poll up in here, cause I swear every person who is spewing the hate didn't get a pair!

Last edited:
Man, I'm really hating myself for selling all of my original Jordans back in 2006. Those white/red 13's owwwwwww. Bleeding suede up in the leather
smokin.gif

We need a poll up in here, cause I swear every person who is spewing the hate didn't get a pair!
Nah I'm not spewing hate even though I didn't get a pair from any of the releases or "restocks". I'm just gonna move on to the next release and come back to it later because I'm not paying resell prices for em. People need to live and let go.

Nah I'm not spewing hate even though I didn't get a pair from any of the releases or "restocks". I'm just gonna move on to the next release and come back to it later because I'm not paying resell prices for em. People need to live and let go.
Yep,did that with the WC4,concords,and the white/red 1.

Yep,did that with the WC4,concords,and the white/red 1.
Ooh you give me hope haha. Yup I agree with both of you. I'll either get something as trade bait or get lucky. I'm not wasting money on reseller fees. I'm cheap 
laugh.gif

Got my TB3s, Bred 4s, and Oly 6s all a few months past RD and did not pay over retail. Either traded, found a restock, or good people being generous 
happy.gif

the OLY VI restock was a real restock as they had to wait for pairs to come in from the vendor before fulfilling orders.

if u ever try to order from a "restock" try calling them they will tell you they will stock locate it which means it will be coming from stores and not a real restock from the wearhouse

ive been around for years. you think i never called them before? while not every pair came from the vendor's additional shipment, it was explained to me about 4 times by different people that my pairs were NOT from a store transfer but from the vendor. i had to wait about 2 weeks for my pairs to be shipped to me.

Back
Top Bottom