AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

Checked my order status today & it still said waiting for approval... so i decided to speed up the process & call them lol.. Shoes going out tomorrow w/ 2day shipping.. not bad not bad..8)

my pair just came in

I'm happy with them. I saw some dark glue stain along one of the inner seams. If thats what people are complaining about, you just need to stop buying jordans. No one whose gonna actually be wearing their shoes is gonna give a **** about that.

Finishline ****** me over on my box though. Packaging box is fine, but the actual shoe box is crushed. ***** *** ****** in the factory.

Just waiting for eastbay. I'll end up returning those since these size 12s fit fine.

Last edited by a moderator:
my pair just came in

I'm happy with them. I saw some dark glue stain along one of the inner seams. If thats what people are complaining about, you just need to stop buying jordans. No one whose gonna actually be wearing their shoes is gonna give a **** about that.

Finishline ****** me over on my box though. Packaging box is fine, but the actual shoe box is crushed. ***** *** ****** in the factory.

Just waiting for eastbay. I'll end up returning those since these size 12s fit fine. 
Unrelated, what kind of camera are you using?

Last edited by a moderator:
After seeing everyones opinion for a week I got my pair in today and can say that this release isnt even close to the 2005 pair i have. No 3m isn't too big of the deal because the new flints still look great but its the shade of red they use. Way too dull for this style

You know, I was going to take detailed pics on the flaws and stuff on my pair. After seeing all you complain and post your pictures, I then realized that I was complaining about a pair of shoes that I bought to wear. Granted sometimes I am not a fan of JBs quality on a shoe that I wont wear for a while (ex: Playoff 11's) But seriously, you guys are planning on wearing them, not putting them on display in the MoMA. 

/rant 

Love my pair. 

Last edited:
Got both my pairs today,one looked great the other had some excess glue.O' well atleast they wont fall apart i guess
roll.gif

You know, I was going to take detailed pics on the flaws and stuff on my pair. After seeing all you complain and post your pictures, I then realized that I was complaining about a pair of shoes that I bought to wear. Granted sometimes I am not a fan of JBs quality on a shoe that I wont wear for a while (ex: Playoff 11's) But seriously, you guys are planning on wearing them, not putting them on display in the MoMA. 

/rant 

Love my pair. 
I'm usually like you, thinking dudes are going too far with their quality expectations of a shoe made in a sweatshop in southeast asia but some of these pairs really are trash.

The mesh on my right shoe has extra white threading on the mesh panel. Just sloppy as hell.

Now if i picked these up from the nike outlet for $110 or $120 or something i wouldn't be complaining but $170 for some kicks that look like that out of the box is unacceptable.

But your pair is straight so that invalidates our opinions on quality.

Last edited:
I'm usually like you, thinking dudes are going too far with their quality expectations of a shoe made in a sweatshop in southeast asia but some of these pairs really are trash.

The mesh on my right shoe has extra white threading on the mesh panel. Just sloppy as hell.
Now if i picked these up from the nike outlet for $110 or $120 or something i wouldn't be complaining but $170 for some kicks that look like that out of the box is unacceptable.

Think of those paying resale for them x(

No, I deff feel you ans get where you're coming from. Did I have excess glue? Yes. The Jumpman on the tounge has no neck either lol. Also had a random piece of red suede that wasn't cut off and it protruded into the tounge area. I just whipped out a small pair of surgical scisors and gave it a quick circumcision lol. My pair had its flaws too. It just wasnt anything too wild for me to complain a lot about.

my FNL pair came today from thursdays restock..looks fine to me despite the lack of  3m there is no major flaws..wish i could have doubled up on the restock today, but oh well this shoe will see many restocks. overall I am happy with my purchase

my FNL pair came today from thursdays restock..looks fine to me despite the lack of  3m there is no major flaws..wish i could have doubled up on the restock today, but oh well this shoe will see many restocks. overall I am happy with my purchase

As far as im concerned it wasn't a restock, it was returned pairs.

I don't think they are any more restocks for these...
HOPEFULLY that's not true, but there's nothing really hinting at another restock, so I wouldn't doubt you...sadly.

Congrats to those who got their pairs though, still looking for my 9.

13's seem to have alot of Flaws on this release! Any Releases last year have this many issues?

What about the Bred IV restock, Raptor 7, Johnny Killroy and Johnny Kilroys?

13's seem to have alot of Flaws on this release! Any Releases last year have this many issues?

I wouldn't be surprised with the volume of shoes and Nike's ridiculous release schedule if we get more and more complaints. I saw plenty of complaints in the Bred XI thread.

Last edited:
More or less. There's always people who get those messed up pairs with huge flaws but normally there're just minor glue stains and such.

I've been seeing more people complain since the Concord 11s. It's only been getting worse. I had a pair of Concord 11s from NDC w/ some slightly mis-cut phylon but i've seen lots pics of people who got it worse than me.
fire reds seemed like real bad release. a lot of precreased and dirt marked pairs. I'm guessing that they are letting more pairs through to feed the demand, even if it means more small defect pairs make it through... :smh:

Sometimes it depends on the pair.

Some pairs appear to be in better shape than others.

However, for the most part, this was not their greatest achievement.

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom