AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

where are you located? I did economy with FNL and it came in yesterday.
I'm in NC but that's impossible, unless i have the terms mixed up. economy is the cheapest, then ground, etc right?

My economy always transfer to my local post office and delivered by the post office but  post office was closed yesterday because of MLK day.

So UPS gave the package to post office this morning, however post office won't deliver until tomorrow smh...

Last edited:
I got another 9. Gonna inspect the 2 9s I got and hope 1 is respectable in quality 
laugh.gif
Damn I was counting on a 9 to pop up from FNL or Eastbay... Beat me to it.
i feel the same way about the black or pink foams on eastbay.... been hawking the site only to see my size pop up but be unavailable instantly. happened to me all last week.
Damn! Of course sizes go up while I'm in class!!! I'm just looking for a 9! JUST ONE, IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK? I wish EastBay, FNL, and all of them went, "Hey, atrain has class right now, let's be cool and put the 9 up when he's not busy and at the computer" 
mean.gif

Hold up, I need to go throw a temper tantrum. BRB

atrain - sorry to say it but they usually update their sites before noon each day. there are many, many times i miss out. just luck to be honest. stuff like this is just canceled or returned orders.

atrain - sorry to say it but they usually update their sites before noon each day. there are many, many times i miss out. just luck to be honest. stuff like this is just canceled or returned orders.
QFT they probably only have a pair of each size they put up. It's not really a full re-stock.

It's just going to be luck for right now until a full restock is available.

does ups usually update your tracking if the days change?
If you put the tracking number in UPS.com it will show you the estimated delivery date. Every now and then that estimated delivery can be updated to a new date, but in most of my cases it usually stays the same. I have had them push it back a day though.

If you put the tracking number in UPS.com it will show you the estimated delivery date. Every now and then that estimated delivery can be updated to a new date, but in most of my cases it usually stays the same. I have had them push it back a day though.

oh ok.. just wondering because some packages come earlier but the tracking stays the same

oh ok.. just wondering because some packages come earlier but the tracking stays the same
Yeah I think it's one of those you will receive by the date they give you or sooner. I think they only update it if it's going to be later than the original date they give you. I personally have never had a package arrive sooner than what they give me, but I know some have.

Yes they do, they're pretty good about that.

There's the "Exception" category which usually is assigned to things that have gone against the planned schedule (weather, plane delays, etc.)

Then they also do let you know if the schedule date of delivery changes.

You can use a link on the tracking link which allows for email updates to be sent to you with changes in transit.

I did this with my FNL order for these and they ended up being delivered a day ahead of schedule.

where are you located? I did economy with FNL and it came in yesterday.

I'm in NC but that's impossible, unless i have the terms mixed up. economy is the cheapest, then ground, etc right?
My economy always transfer to my local post office and delivered by the post office but  post office was closed yesterday because of MLK day.
So UPS gave the package to post office this morning, however post office won't deliver until tomorrow smh...
I did economy, the cheapest one. Mine got delivered straight to my house not the post office.

Weird situation on my order. I ended up calling Footaction because my order was still at an 'OPEN' state. They did not release my order because the order was flagged, it stated that I was a 'Footaction or Footlocker' employee. :nerd:

Told the guy that I wasn't and it was my sister that is a Footlocker manager. He said that shouldn't be a problem and released my package for shipment. Woot Woot. Still don't understand why that would be a problem though. :x

got my pair arriving this week, however i missed out on white cement iv and got offered trade straight up (ds pairs of iv). plus i got a pair of retro 04 coming worn once. :smokin very pleased

So whats your method? Just FNL Eastbay Footlocker etc, around 11 am and just type in the shoe you're looking for? 

can someone please confirm that these have the Roman numeral 13 on the underside of the jordan tag this time? i think i may have gotten GOT over ebay!

Back
Top Bottom