AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

my FNL pair from the thursday RESTOCK shipped from their warehouse in IN, while the pre school size I ordered must have been a stock location because it shipped from memphis and hasn't arrived. point is i believe they did not release all their pairs at first, so I guess it wasn't a restock. they just rationed out their allotted amount is what it seems like to me. 

13's seem to have alot of Flaws on this release! Any Releases last year have this many issues?

The last drop that was truly flawed was the v's (green beans, grapes) alot of them came with yellowed soles.

A similar drop that was the 11's(cg/jams).
The sole almost yellowed as soon as u walked out the store with them [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] #dambedIfUdoDambdIfUdont

Last edited:
My FNL pair from Thursday's restock should arrive today. Hopefully I won't get a flawed pair.

My FNL pair from Thursday's restock should arrive today. Hopefully I won't get a flawed pair.
I believe that the ones from FNL were returned pairs. Hate to break it to you, you can wither get a really crappy pair with alot of flaws or a pair that looks fine to anyone but someone who was very very picky returned them due to slight quality issues. Let's hope on the 2nd one 
wink.gif

Edit: Also post pics when you get them. Curious to see the quality. 

Last edited:

I believe that the ones from FNL were returned pairs. Hate to break it to you, you can wither get a really crappy pair with alot of flaws or a pair that looks fine to anyone but someone who was very very picky returned them due to slight quality issues. Let's hope on the 2nd one :wink:

Edit: Also post pics when you get them. Curious to see the quality. 

sooooooo, you think FNL released that many "Returned" pairs 5 days after release when many people that did online orders still didnt get any in yet?

its more like excess pairs ^^^ my package is moving finally
agreed. no company would release returned pairs so quickly AND announce it like they have a good amount. not even the crappy fire red IVs got put back online that fast.

also, my tracking says the package came from Indiana which means it came from the warehouse. It would be unheard of to have pairs returned to stores all around the country then immediately shipped to the warehouse then have a "restock" release organized in 4 business days.

Last edited:
couple sizes popped up on eastbay a couple min ago.

Edit: All gone. That was quick.

Last edited:
I got another 9. Gonna inspect the 2 9s I got and hope 1 is respectable in quality :lol:

big ups to the UPS guy on my FNL pair. Even tho nobody steals from my porch, dude still hid the box behind my trash can probably because of the branding on the box. I didnt even know they were there yesterday.

just saw tracking said delivered and had my girl check the porch where she found them hiding :lol:

Last edited:
big ups to the UPS guy on my FNL pair. Even tho nobody steals from my porch, dude still hid the box behind my trash can probably because of the branding on the box. I didnt even know they were there yesterday.

just saw tracking said delivered and had my girl check the porch where she found them hiding :lol:
yeah some of my deliveries usually end up by the garage or behind the hedge plants if not the front door.

I got another 9. Gonna inspect the 2 9s I got and hope 1 is respectable in quality :lol:

Damn I was counting on a 9 to pop up from FNL or Eastbay... Beat me to it.
i feel the same way about the black or pink foams on eastbay.... been hawking the site only to see my size pop up but be unavailable instantly. happened to me all last week.

FootAction Pair shipped & is in my city :pimp: maybe they update the shipping date from Thursaday to today or tomorrow

damn should have went with ground shipping instead of economy. because of  mlk day I won't be getting my pairs from FNL until tomorrow when I could have gotten them yesterday smh...lol

pair came in today. minor glue stains but the quality is on point and these do look way better in person than under flashed pics. Glad I picked it up.

damn should have went with ground shipping instead of economy. because of  mlk day I won't be getting my pairs from FNL until tomorrow when I could have gotten them yesterday smh...lol
where are you located? I did economy with FNL and it came in yesterday.

People need to live and let go.
I agree. I went hella nuts for the Bred XI and ended paying out my **** to get pairs from Europe. And my mentality is it's okay. They're just shoes. Nike is going to flood the channel with a lot if releases this year, so there's always going to be new stuff to look forward to. And judging from the WC3 and possibly these, they'll release them again eventually.

And I would not trade the Thunders for these. If they had the 3M, then yes. I think these "look" better but the value on the Thunder is a smidge higher right now.

Back
Top Bottom