air-jordan-xiii-black-varsity-red-white-04-570x427.jpg

air-jordan-xiii-black-varsity-red-white-03-570x427.jpg

air-jordan-xiii-black-varsity-red-white-02-570x427.jpg

air-jordan-xiii-black-varsity-red-white-01-570x427.jpg

:x :x :x :x

cant even front im def copping unless i find some 3m's

I hope some 2004's start popping up next month on ebay for cheap, otherwise, these will have to do for now.

Still searching for some 2004 Playoff XII's, the 2012's just don't seem to cut it for me. It doesn't help that I'm constantly reminded by my '03 black/red XII's, of the great leather they used for the XII's back then.

It was a gift and a curse to have owned almost every retro during the 2001 - 2005 era, and then not have them anymore. :smh:

Last edited:

I hope some 2004's start popping up next month on ebay for cheap, otherwise, these will have to do for now.

Still searching for some 2004 Playoff XII's, the 2012's just don't seem to cut it for me. It doesn't help that I'm constantly reminded by my '03 black/red XII's, of the great leather they used for the XII's back then.

It was a gift and a curse to have owned almost every retro during the 2001 - 2005 era, and then not have them anymore. :smh:

i wore my playoff xiis last week & they felt crazy wierd... when i got home i pulled out my 04's & the weebay gif ensued

Last edited:
Im still mad JB didnt use 3M on these, but i need them in my life. Best XIII IMO.

So no 3m an ok looking shoe at the lest , and a price increased marketing at its best , Nike loves to water down there products and still come out on top sad but theses are my favorite J's , good thing I don't have to worry about cracking

It's that fluffy soft leather and comfort :smokin

My 04 Playoff XIIs were some of the most comfortable shoes I have ever owned. The leather was top notch and I felt like I was walking on a pillow when walking on them. These newbies dont know about the comfort of older Jordans. I soleswapped my 99 Black Cements and those feel great on feet too. much more than my White Cement 4s before I sold them.

Whenever I throw on my 04 Playoff XII's I look at any recent retro I've purchased and just shake my head.  The difference in materials used is just night and day.  The funny thing is, I continuously see pairs of those going for around $200 shipped.  I think I should cave and grab another pair for down the road just because.

Anyone looking for 04 Black/Reds just needs to be persistent.  As release date approaches, (and even passes) the bargains will be there.

To my OG homies, remember when we used to legit check these by seeing if the red nubuck was bleeding into the sole of the shoe? :smokin these are my all time favorite jays, I will be getting one pair to PLAY BALL in

If you're not old enough to have actually seen 3m on a pair of XIII then plz don't complain about it not being on this shoe :smh: def will cop to bring my og cw of XIII's down to 2 more needed, with that said what's good with that RD they're getting pushed back to a Saturday right lol?

you guys saying stuff about the 04 XII compared to what, those 04 XIIs are the most comfortable jordan ever so nothing else compares lol anyways these are like the flints to me an easy pass, id rather spend a little extra and grab some 04 XIIIs

you guys saying stuff about the 04 XII compared to what, those 04 XIIs are the most comfortable jordan ever so nothing else compares lol anyways these are like the flints to me an easy pass, id rather spend a little extra and grab some 04 XIIIs

This man knows.

dont kno how i missed it but this pic hurts my feelings ..... A LOT

900x900px-LL-5ace8c4b_535652_469443603107211_471164564_n.jpeg

Last edited:
^^^ so price increase for what a new box and no m3 , on top of an off red ridiculous , to bad know one wants to stand up and boycott Jordan for cheating us outta a quality

Completely different shoe to me without the 3M.  Some don't care about it though so I hope they get their pairs without hassle.

Never been able to cop the XIII's, but with or without the 3M, it's still a great shoe.  I'm gonna try and cop regardless. 

Back
Top Bottom