AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

Point Blake period. They don't care. They want money. And Christmas Kobe, Christmas Kevin Durant, Thunder IV, Bred XI, AJ I, Air Max OG pack, etc show there is still demand. All they have to do is dial down the production numbers and voila sell outs galore.

They could care less about the second hand market. They don't care if every Jordan and thrown in a space barge and flown into the sun, as long as there are customers ready to buy new releases. The only recent missteps were the LeBron X and AJ 2012 (and maybe XX8).

And the hype is always real. The only question is how fast these sell out in stores/online? My experience is retros rarely sit for more than a day or two (except for the Military IVs, Black/Blue/White 9 and Cool Grey 9s).

Last edited:
they do this every year. after the xi, the numbers drop drastically so that its an instant sell out.

then the people who want the shoes after these, start getting in a frenzy and scared

Point Blake period. They don't care. They want money. And Christmas Kobe, Christmas Kevin Durant, Thunder IV, Bred XI, AJ I, Air Max OG pack, etc show there is still demand. All they have to do is dial down the production numbers and voila sell outs galore.
They could care less about the second hand market. They don't care if every Jordan and thrown in a space barge and flown into the sun, as long as there are customers ready to buy new releases. The only recent missteps were the LeBron X and AJ 2012 (and maybe XX8).
And the hype is always real. The only question is how fast these sell out in stores/online? My experience is retros rarely sit for more than a day or two (except for the Military IVs, Black/Blue/White 9 and Cool Grey 9s).
lolwut?

So the hype is real, except when they sit. Okay... please, enlighten us further because we're learning so much here :nerd:

Just got a confirmation from my local mall here in New Orleans that it's FCFS for these, so time to sit back and watch the campers.

My OG XIII's:

i still got my og xiii black/red box. but the xiii are dyed all black and are BEAT from becoming my workshoes.

got em on ebay in 03 for 85! sz13

So the hype is real, except when they sit. Okay... please, enlighten us further because we're learning so much here :nerd:
Retros rarely sit. Am I saying never in the post Concord world? No, the Black Xs, Military IVs, Cool Grey IXs and the Black/Blue/White IXs.

These are going to sell out regardless of 3M or rose tinted memories of days of yore.

And my point was whoever said there are too many Nike releases is fooling themselves. People are still going to buy the KDVs, Kobe's, Xs, Foams, Retro Jordan, Penny, Air Max, Roshe, etc. Nike has nothing to worry about.

Last edited:
just talkd to a feW local spots and they said Footlocker and Footaction is doing that ******g raffle tomorrow and thursday...well here in my city...FML

Anyone who has these 2013 Black/Red 13's know how they fit? TTS? Compare to the Flint 2010 or the recent playoffs?

Seems like recently they have been making the recent retro's smaller. Bred 4's, bred XI, Thunder 4's, etc...

i still got my og xiii black/red box. but the xiii are dyed all black and are BEAT from becoming my workshoes.
got em on ebay in 03 for 85! sz13
Not a bad price for that year. eBay 10 years ago was 
roll.gif
, they've come a long way. Funny thing is, you could probably recover your $85 on eBay lol.

I would like a pair, but this one may just drop to the way side because they failed to announce the RD. 
This release has been known for a little over a month. The only thing that changed was they moved the "He Got Game" release to March to switch it for these. They've had it out for a while now that a Retro 13 was releasing on 1/12/13 though...

But I agree, they've been testing the limits with these rapid releases lately.

People are already selling their tickets on Craiglist where I'm from for Champs...
mean.gif

Anyways, quick question for the Vets on NT. I plan on trying to cop these online. The first time I did this was for the Jordan 1's last Saturday, and I ended up scoring both CW's from Eastbay.

Do you think my best chances will be through Eastbay? I want to go through them because it worked for me last time. However, logic tells me that NDC and their TOL would have more supply since well...they are Nike.

Which site do you think will be the easier cop from?

Thanks!

Just checked my murdered playoff og's, it was a sz 11, now I'm a 11.5/12. Although the og's are 15 years old, they're tight but fit.

People are already selling their tickets on Craiglist where I'm from for Champs...:smh:

Anyways, quick question for the Vets on NT. I plan on trying to cop these online. The first time I did this was for the Jordan 1's last Saturday, and I ended up scoring both CW's from Eastbay.

Do you think my best chances will be through Eastbay? I want to go through them because it worked for me last time. However, logic tells me that NDC and their TOL would have more supply since well...they are Nike.

Which site do you think will be the easier cop from?

Thanks!
NDC is way easier for me than Eastbay.... I get through on whatever I want on NDC without worry, I purchased the Knicks 1's on Eastbay because NDC didn't have them and It was a struggle. I did end up getting them but my order is on backorder.... I say go NDC but thats just me!

I swear raffles are the biggest waste of time. Found out how they do the raffles in my town and the process. For ftl and fta they're in the same mall and won't let you win the raffles from both stores. So it's either one or the other, no doubling up when your name is drawn. Second, you got to pick your size. So if someone else grabbed your size from their ticket chosen before yours, you are s.o.l. No consolation size unless someone doesn't claim their pair after 6pm. District managers and the way they come up with these policies is just plain dumb. It's getting to the point where it's online only or bust for me.

Footlocker in tacoma mall, Wa is reserving pairs..Footaction is doing raffles and finishline is doing fcfs....Got my sz...now I can sit back and relax.

NDC is way easier for me than Eastbay.... I get through on whatever I want on NDC without worry, I purchased the Knicks 1's on Eastbay because NDC didn't have them and It was a struggle. I did end up getting them but my order is on backorder.... I say go NDC but thats just me!
Same exact thing happened to me and my Knicks from Eastbay, but I got in on the Chicago's too and they shipped already.

Knicks still on Backorder 
mean.gif

I think I'm going to try the NDC TOL. 

Thanks for the input man. 

Back
Top Bottom