AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

Majority likes Bred XI > XIII yay or nay?
XI's are my all time favorite AJ. So in my BIASED opinion lol, XI's. 
smokin.gif

I swear raffles are the biggest waste of time. Found out how they do the raffles in my town and the process. For ftl and fta they're in the same mall and won't let you win the raffles from both stores. So it's either one or the other, no doubling up when your name is drawn. Second, you got to pick your size. So if someone else grabbed your size from their ticket chosen before yours, you are s.o.l. No consolation size unless someone doesn't claim their pair after 6pm. District managers and the way they come up with these policies is just plain dumb. It's getting to the point where it's online only or bust for me.

This is exactly how I feel, they should just do reservations. I missed out on Bred XIs because of this stupid raffle system... -___- it just so happens they're doing reservation for these though

Anyone in LA area know where they give out guaranteed tickets? These raffles are a joke...pm me please...thanks!

I wasn't planning on getting these but when I decided to stop by the store today, there it was on display and on a restock(!) so I caved in. Gonna grab those Kobe 8 sulfurs eventually..

at one mall they're doing raffles, the other 2 FCFS

i plan on doing the raffle at my local mall, then going to one of the FCFS malls as well. as well as online. just one pair is what i need.

People are already selling their tickets on Craiglist where I'm from for Champs...:smh:

Anyways, quick question for the Vets on NT. I plan on trying to cop these online. The first time I did this was for the Jordan 1's last Saturday, and I ended up scoring both CW's from Eastbay.

Do you think my best chances will be through Eastbay? I want to go through them because it worked for me last time. However, logic tells me that NDC and their TOL would have more supply since well...they are Nike.

Which site do you think will be the easier cop from?

Thanks!
People are already selling their tickets on Craiglist where I'm from for Champs...:smh:

Anyways, quick question for the Vets on NT. I plan on trying to cop these online. The first time I did this was for the Jordan 1's last Saturday, and I ended up scoring both CW's from Eastbay.

Do you think my best chances will be through Eastbay? I want to go through them because it worked for me last time. However, logic tells me that NDC and their TOL would have more supply since well...they are Nike.

Which site do you think will be the easier cop from?

Thanks!
You should try finishline....I got my bred XI's on there.

gonna cop one pair of these to rock into the ground. these are my grails. still on the hunt for ds 04s an OGs.

Touche

But If they released saturday and u just saw them today, prolly was OGstock haha. Do they sell out like that there?

OG colorways tend to sell out from day 1 and this year it's been no different with the Fire Red Vs and these XIIIs. The manager says these came from a restock but I hope he's not lying because that does say a bit about how many of these were actually produced overall..

Touche
But If they released saturday and u just saw them today, prolly was OGstock haha. Do they sell out like that there?

anyone that needs help for twitter reserves, i can help you. I have an efficient method that allows me to see tweets as soon as they are tweeted and ive reserved many sneakers this way. i can help you, but i may ask for some help as well other sneaker related matters. just wana help those who might not have a chance at getting them

anybody know who is doing first come first serve in Dallas Tx

this ticket system **** is ******g stupid

im at work tomorrow I dont have time for this bull ****

and teens will be in school like damn has it come to this
mean.gif

anyone that needs help for twitter reserves, i can help you. I have an efficient method that allows me to see tweets as soon as they are tweeted and ive reserved many sneakers this way. i can help you, but i may ask for some help as well other sneaker related matters. just wana help those who might not have a chance at getting them
im down.

Most places in the bay are doing tickets/raffle..places like Shiekh & Shoe Palace some do FCFS depending on Manager..

Anybody on here from Modesto/Stockton/Sac area? Im in the bay but I'm curious if Spots in those areas are easier to cop?

Back
Top Bottom