AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

I was able to get a ticket at my local footlocker because they were doing a first come and guarantee a pair and just choose your size but I'm a 10.5 but got a size 12 ticket so if I get that 12 I would gladly trade for a 10.5 13's or 11's, black cement or white 3's
Who are you?! Time for the ban wagon to start rolling thru....

FNL has yet to let me down. I only use them as a last resort though because of tax and shipping.

Anybody on here from Modesto/Stockton/Sac area? Im in the bay but I'm curious if Spots in those areas are easier to cop?

I'm from Modesto/Merced area and its been easy to get general release shoes when FCFS. However, hype always determines the lines and it's kind of hard to gauge this release. I'm gonna try for 3-4 pairs to possibly pass on to other members.

I'm from Modesto/Merced area and its been easy to get general release shoes when FCFS. However, hype always determines the lines and it's kind of hard to gauge this release. I'm gonna try for 3-4 pairs to possibly pass on to other members.
tell you what, I'll gauge this release for you since I'm from merced. Footlocker already did fcfs tickets today. Only reason they didn't do a raffle was due to them getting a late shipment of the xiii's because that store wasn't suppose to get them. Footaction will either do a raffle or fcfs tickets tomorrow. Not sure which it is but you should call when they open to find out. Only place that usually does fcfs is sheikh, but that store is mad shady with 1/3 to 1/2 of the pairs already spoken for by employees or friends. Just because you don't hear people talking about them, the thirst for xiii's is popular here. These will be consolation prizes for the ones who got shut out for the black/red xi's.

im in modesto/merced area also!! modesto shiekhs is doing FCFS but i already got my guaranteed ticket in merced mall FA

tell you what, I'll gauge this release for you since I'm from merced. Footlocker already did fcfs tickets today. Only reason they didn't do a raffle was due to them getting a late shipment of the xiii's because that store wasn't suppose to get them. Footaction will either do a raffle or fcfs tickets tomorrow. Not sure which it is but you should call when they open to find out. Only place that usually does fcfs is sheikh, but that store is mad shady with 1/3 to 1/2 of the pairs already spoken for by employees or friends. Just because you don't hear people talking about them, the thirst for xiii's is popular here. These will be consolation prizes for the ones who got shut out for the black/red xi's.
yea i got my guaranteed ticket at FL and Footaction is doing the guaranteed tickets tomorrow morning

i dont know how ppl order from fnl sometimes since my cc never goes through during checkout on big releases. they seriously need to revamp that whole checkout system of theirs.

i dont know how ppl order from fnl sometimes since my cc never goes through during checkout on big releases. they seriously need to revamp that whole checkout system of theirs.
This. I missed out on the Thunders, XI and IX restock because of their mobile site not accepting my credit card. It used to work but now it just gives me cc errors. It's pretty frustrating. The only work around is switching to the desktop site or calling.

There have been times where I was standing in line or out of state and FNL made copping easy. I remember for the OLY 6, I was waiting in line. I got one ticket and it was 8:07 and they weren't going to start selling until 8:30 or 9:00. I left and gave my ticket to some cat who showed up late.

Last edited:
FNL has yet to let me down. I only use them as a last resort though because of tax and shipping.
yep

my first choice is eastbay because im a platinum member so they dont charge tax or shipping plus i receive 2 day shipping

I'm going the TLO route.  After reading on it, I'll try my luck there.  If it fails for me, I'll try and hit the diff stores and see if I luck out.  If I can't get em, F it.  I'll wait for the orig White/black 13's

Back
Top Bottom