AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

Refreshed my twitter page (thought it was going to automatically pull the new tweet in) at most 15 seconds after 8am, and when i got to NDC, no size 12's 
mad.gif

Like I said easy cop. Thank you NDC once again for coming through. Good night peeps.

It cracks me up when people say "easy cop" when you have to get out of bed early as hell on your day off from work and be a ******g keyboard commando in order to get them. An easy cop is when you wake up at 10, eat a nice breakfast, go get a haircut, then walk into the store around lunchtime and grab your size.

Also not salty because I got my two pairs, i just wish it actually was easy to do so.

i just don't get how some of u are able to get your shoes online w/no prob, SOME, I mean as soon as I was able to add to cart EastBay/Champs, all shoes in this size(14!!) already in members carts?!?!?!?!?!!!!  so just to see i attempted to add size 18!!!  EIGHTEEN!!  "all shoes in this size already in members carts!"  smh    enr to the store for a philly
tired.gif

Can't get through on FNL. Dreaded credit card error.

i haaaaaaaaaaate this.

got a sz 13 off eastbay though (first time theyve came through for me)

clicked the fnl link and they didnt have any sizes available to click.

NDC took them right out of my cart after 3 seconds.

Got mine size 11 from NDC!! And wow, these sold out quick, these must be very few pairs or nike just gonna restock em later.

whats up with eastbay and footlocker? been trying to add to cart, but "All shoes in this size are currently reserved in customer carts. Sometimes reserved shoes become available again. We suggest you attempt adding your size to your cart again in a few minutes. To learn more, check this out."

It cracks me up when people say "easy cop" when you have to get out of bed early as hell on your day off from work and be a ******g keyboard commando in order to get them. An easy cop is when you wake up at 10, eat a nice breakfast, go get a haircut, then walk into the store around lunchtime and grab your size.

Also not salty because I got my two pairs, i just wish it actually was easy to do so.
No.  Easy cop is when the link goes live, you select your size, add to cart and checked out.  Which is what I did.  That's an easy cop.  Who cares if we have to be awake at 8am, I'm up at 5am every morning anyways.

Back
Top Bottom