AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

I hope they don't so I can swoop in for the easy cop.
glasses.gif
This.

Did these ever hit nba store or di_cks??
They hit the the nba store online. Couple of people were able to cop them on that site the morning of release day. Someone posted the link on here while everyone was still stock on finishline.come and NDC, the nba store was a golden escape. 

Everybody that's mad at eastbay really should be more mad at footlocker since they own eastbay and every other major sneaker company except FNL

Last edited:
Im far done with 13s but I cant stop reading this thread. gotta stay tuned to see what day they release again on the next episode of hypebeasts. maybe they'll put the whole season on Netflix soon.

They hit the the nba store online. Couple of people were able to cop them on that site the morning of release day. Someone posted the link on here while everyone was still stock on finishline.come and NDC, the nba store was a golden escape. 

Couldn't of said it better, I was waiting for that link to drop on twitter and just happen to see it here. NDC let me down while my boy in the next room got his size, I was heated..

Shipped today :smokin

Last edited:
Couldn't of said it better, I was waiting for that link to drop on twitter and just happen to see here. NDC let me down while my boy in the next room got his size, I was heated..

Shipped today :smokin[/quote

Word didn't know there where dropping a link , I know tht site is some what of a hush hush back up , eyes still looking one pair

Finishline changed their policy on using WC rewards on Jordan releases a while back. At one time you were unable to and I think last year they sent out a survey on how the rewards could be be better. I wrote like a 2 page diatribe on how their rewards are basically useless because I spend my money only on certain releases and those happen to be the releases that their certificates were not good for. I was shocked when a few months later they changed the policy. Long story short.... You can thank me. haha :tongue:

Finishline changed their policy on using WC rewards on Jordan releases a while back. At one time you were unable to and I think last year they sent out a survey on how the rewards could be be better. I wrote like a 2 page diatribe on how their rewards are basically useless because I spend my money only on certain releases and those happen to be the releases that their certificates were not good for. I was shocked when a few months later they changed the policy. Long story short.... You can thank me. haha
tongue.gif
thanks bruh

I provided the link for NBA store via the NBA Facebook page.

Wasted my time on tht ndc an never saw the link here for nbastore

I personally use Google Chrome, I've been able to cop the black/cement 4's, black/red 11's, Chi 1's, and now the Playoff 13's all off NDC. I recommend multiple tabs and if possible, multiple friends with laptops, however I've been able to cop solo dolo with a single laptop.

Wasted my time on tht ndc an never saw the link here for nbastore
I personally use Google Chrome, I've been able to cop the black/cement 4's, black/red 11's, Chi 1's, and now the Playoff 13's all off NDC. I recommend multiple tabs and if possible, multiple friends with laptops, however I've been able to cop solo dolo with a single laptop.

I seem to have better luck on NDC when only one computer is accessing my router, rather than a bunch diluting the internet speed. I was like 7/7 in 2012 until the Bred 11s dropped, struck out. Good thing my girl grabbed them for me from her laptop at her place.

Good looks MF Brown, I was on twitter waiting for NBA store to drop a link tweet that never came - saw your link in this thread though

Last edited:
i'll second the google chrome especially for EB. seems a lot smoother with sneaker sites except for my sb sites.

Back
Top Bottom