AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

can someone please confirm that these have the Roman numeral 13 on the underside of the jordan tag this time? i think i may have gotten GOT over ebay!
the tag by the toe right? yeah its there in black. i'll try to take a pic and up it

the tag by the toe right? yeah its there in black. i'll try to take a pic and up it
thanks. im kinda freaking out though. all i have to compare them to is the '10 flints which are .5 bigger than my true size. i got these in my actual size and while they fit, im noticing a few differences between the two that have me alarmed. i will be posting in the lc section right away just to be sure.

thanks. im kinda freaking out though. all i have to compare them to is the '10 flints which are .5 bigger than my true size. i got these in my actual size and while they fit, im noticing a few differences between the two that have me alarmed. i will be posting in the lc section right away just to be sure.
too small for me to take a pic, but they are there so your pair is legit if thats all you were worried about

I got my pair from FNL and I'm happy with them. My pair doesn't have all the nasty glue stains I have seen on other pairs. The mesh it self is black but when put under bright white lights it does appear to look purple. If you take pictures of the shoes with flash the mesh will appear to be purple.

lol i know that. my name is actually Jed. people tend to tear it up so i wasnt sure if he was making a mistake or if he was talking about the movie
the teddy bear avatar doesn't help. lol
:smh:
:rofl:

atrain - sorry to say it but they usually update their sites before noon each day. there are many, many times i miss out. just luck to be honest. stuff like this is just canceled or returned orders.
So whats your method? Just FNL Eastbay Footlocker etc, around 11 am and just type in the shoe you're looking for? 

ummmm no real method. just check the product page periodically during the day and cross your fingers.

Detroit is rough. aint no way in hell i'd ever even attempt to mess with that. toledo is bad enough smh

i wouldnt go if they was free! lmao

Detroit is rough. aint no way in hell i'd ever even attempt to mess with that. toledo is bad enough smh

i wouldnt go if they was free! lmao
i waited outside burn rubber basically in the d for the playoff 12s..around 30-40 showed up some had to leave because they only had around 20 pairs, but no drama! except the old white lady with the juice shop called the police because we were all lined up and it so happened the line extended past her store which was totally unacceptable in her mind. it seemed to me that she was bitter because her store was empty, while 40 people are lined up to go to the store next door. everybody in line was cool, but yea the d is rough. 

Burn Rubber is NOT in Detroit, lmao. It's night and day from Royal Oak to Detroit. The median income is probably 50k more per household at least. I've never heard of the villa until now.

just got my pair in today....i feel like these joints run half size big.  Now i gotta size swap my 10 for a 9.5...other than that these are fire.  Looking good.  Feels like cheap quality but hey..as long as i look good right

just got my pair in today....i feel like these joints run half size big.  Now i gotta size swap my 10 for a 9.5...other than that these are fire.  Looking good.  Feels like cheap quality but hey..as long as i look good right

Leather feels cheap but oh well I love my pair just got em today :smokin

Burn Rubber is NOT in Detroit, lmao. It's night and day from Royal Oak to Detroit. The median income is probably 50k more per household at least. I've never heard of the villa until now.

lmao i was just about to say this.

besides online, i usually just hit westland or fairlane mall.... or a few low key spots i know of in livonia.

Back
Top Bottom