AJ II A Ma Maniere April 29, 2022

Favorite AJ II Collab (besides OW II Chi Lows)

• Doernbecher (2007)

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Just Don Varsity Royal (2015)

Votes: 16 14.0%
  • Just Don Beach (2016)

Votes: 17 14.9%
  • Just Don Arctic Orange (2017)

• Off-White Low SP Black Varsity Royal (2021)

Votes: 9 7.9%
  • A Ma Maniere SP (2022)

Votes: 36 31.6%
  • Maison Chateau Rogue (2022)

Votes: 6 5.3%
  • Union Grey Fog (2022)

Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Union Rattan (2022)

Votes: 11 9.6%
  • Nina Chanel Abney (2022)

• Total voters
anyone own any amm/jb apparel? Do they use the jb formula with cheaply made shirts that are only good for one wear and are done once they are washed?

You guys are assuming i care about getting the shoes on the original release date. I DONT CARE! Yes I entered the raffle but it’s not life or death for me.

Read my previous post above ….what does extending the raffle and opening up more time slots presumably because of this incident going to do for the idiots who think stores already have the shoes? you people have a corrupt mindset if you think my thought is solely about the shoes/apparel

Back to my point…What does extending the raffle do? It gives people more time to be j@ck@$$es
You’re insensitive aren’t you. Might wanna read up on event and what is actually happening. Entire launch is delayed.

Props for jw and co. taking care of his employees/contractors first before reseller’s needs.

The stores don't even have the shoes. No clue if the burglars knew that or if they were just going for clothes.
Oh I know that. My point is that you could rob this store any time. Why pick a time when people are going to be more alert?

Also, I would bet money that this had everything to do with the release. Dudes came in with a sledgehammer; these were not master burglars. 20 years ago, they’d be played by Chris Tucker and Anthony Anderson.

You guys are assuming i care about getting the shoes on the original release date. I DONT CARE! Yes I entered the raffle but it’s not life or death for me.

Read my previous post above ….what does extending the raffle and opening up more time slots presumably because of this incident going to do for the idiots who think stores already have the shoes? you people have a corrupt mindset if you think my thought is solely about the shoes/apparel
With the release being delayed, they opened up more time slots at their shops. They benefit a lot from those slots. It gets people into the stores. Most are in and out but some do stop and buy a shirt or collectible. So with more time available, why would they not? As for the general raffle, they weed through it so it's whatever. Extending it doesn't cause an issue for you so not sure why you're worried about it.

With the release being delayed, they opened up more time slots at their shops. They benefit a lot from those slots. It gets people into the stores. Most are in and out but some do stop and buy a shirt or collectible. So with more time available, why would they not? As for the general raffle, they weed through it so it's whatever. Extending it doesn't cause an issue for you so not sure why you're worried about it.

Again, you are assuming i care about the extension. I dont. I’m simply stating my opinion on an open forum.

You’re insensitive aren’t you. Might wanna read up on event and what is actually happening. Entire launch is delayed.

Props for jw and co. taking care of his employees/contractors first before reseller’s needs.

Insensitive? Nope. You are assuming and interpreting something I clearly didn’t say. You guys read between the lines too much.

Anyway, release is delayed. More time slots are open for in-store raffle. No one was killed.

That’s crazy.

What’s crazier is that every day AMM stores are full of clothing that retails for more than these shoes will resell for. I guess no one said these criminals were smart.

I hope it all works out ok for JW and crew.
Exactly there’s several pieces that retail for thousands of dollars that could easily kill their revenue. I hope the officer recovers well and their insurance deductible isn’t gonna kill them with replacing merchandise and property damage.

Exactly there’s several pieces that retail for thousands of dollars that could easily kill their revenue. I hope the officer recovers well and their insurance deductible isn’t gonna kill them with replacing merchandise and property damage.
I could fix that wall for about 300 at my local Home Depot. y'all acting like the store burned to the ground

I remember dudes in here (NT) was mad and complaining when James Whitner/Whitaker Group postponed the AMM 3 release because the George Floyd verdict came out on the same day. I’m not shocked some people mad about the postponement of the 2’s with the possible reason being the incident in Atlanta. If it was shipment delays, y’all would be quiet. But someone got shot, so y’all want your shoes now even though y’all hate jordan 2’s

🤔

Maybe this is just me but I also feel like they pushed the date back because not enough people showed up to the in-store.

Not because low demand, but because the scheduling got botted.

I usually have no issue booking an appointment with A-Ma or social status but this time around I can't get one to save my life. And I was online when the appointments first went out.

Game messed up.

Last edited:
Maybe this is just me but I also feel like they pushed the date back because not enough people showed up to the in-store.

Not because low demand, but because the scheduling got booted. I usually have no issue booking an appointment with A-Ma or social status but this time around I can't get one to save my life. And I was online when the appointments first went out.

Game messed up.

I don’t understand the first part of your statement , where you able to get an appointment or not ?

Cause the stores near me were booked instantly.

I get what dude is saying. He not being insensitive to what happened but like why not just end entries and delay the draw and release….not add extra slots and extend it. Respect to AMM for caring for the community and it’s people though

And this answered the reason for the Extension, understandable & also giving the people who have slots for today their chance

I don’t understand the first part of your statement , where you able to get an appointment or not ?

Cause the stores near me were booked instantly.

I have not been able to get an appointment for the 2s.

Every other A-ma release (Jordan collabs and otherwise) have been easy to get appointment.

I have not been able to get an appointment for the 2s.

Every other A-ma release (Jordan collabs and otherwise) have been easy to get appointment.

Dang...now that's interesting. Folks botting appointments now smh.

Back
Top Bottom