AJ II A Ma Maniere April 29, 2022

Favorite AJ II Collab (besides OW II Chi Lows)

• Doernbecher (2007)

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Just Don Varsity Royal (2015)

Votes: 16 14.0%
  • Just Don Beach (2016)

Votes: 17 14.9%
  • Just Don Arctic Orange (2017)

• Off-White Low SP Black Varsity Royal (2021)

Votes: 9 7.9%
  • A Ma Maniere SP (2022)

Votes: 36 31.6%
  • Maison Chateau Rogue (2022)

Votes: 6 5.3%
  • Union Grey Fog (2022)

Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Union Rattan (2022)

Votes: 11 9.6%
  • Nina Chanel Abney (2022)

• Total voters
That’s not the reason why he didn’t win lol. They don’t actually ask you for any of your social media username so they can’t check. And most people either don’t have both Instagram and Twitter or neither at all.
I take this as you won a SS or AMM raffle without following their social media accounts?

Yes, and multiple people I know including my wife has won without following. Nowhere on the raffle entry form for instore and online asks you for your Twitter or Instagram so I don’t know how they can even track you. It’s not like they ask you to tag them. I’m sure they’re asking you to follow them on social media so they gain the popularity and draws more attention to their stores, and also you would get any of the release information on their social media. But it definitely does not affect your chances of winning the raffle.

Interesting. Well won Strawberry Milks from Social Status, took a L on the 1s from SS as well.
I don't think there's as much demand on these compared to the 1s so I'm hopeful.
It's not FTL of course, but I feel people definitely know about AMM/SS here in Houston. Then again, I guess I'm active in the sneaker community here.
They get a ton of drops you'll wouldn't be able to get at your traditional foot store. And at times, vice versa as well.

Has anyone ever actually lost the raffle when they reserved a time slot and submitted an entry in-store?

-Drew

I’m in Houston as well, I’ve won every raffle without a follow, (instore) and for future reference it doesn’t matter what store you go to amm/ss still a W

Got my in store raffle at SS after having to cancel my previous spot before the deadline change. If you live in the Charlotte area they have a bunch of slots open Saturday and Sunday.

1651882645333.gif

Only 2's I've ever been into are OG colorways. So most I pass on. My favorite pair are the "home" highs. Hoping JB releases those next year with no OW twist. I was hurt when the lows released. Im hoping they re-drop both OG colorways in their high and low form with the remaster styling, no extras. These are clean though. They look really well done and aren't crazy looking like the current collabs are, these will definitely age the best imo out of all the collabs so far.

My guess is that their online raffle has the same timing as Discord…

@everyone We are hosting a Discord exclusive raffle for the A Ma Maniére Air Jordan 2. This raffle begins **NOW** and closes on 5.8 at 10pm EST. Winners will be contacted on 5.9 by 5pm EST for a chance to purchase the A Ma Maniére Air Jordan 2.

Back
Top Bottom