AJ II A Ma Maniere April 29, 2022

Favorite AJ II Collab (besides OW II Chi Lows)

• Doernbecher (2007)

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Just Don Varsity Royal (2015)

Votes: 16 14.0%
  • Just Don Beach (2016)

Votes: 17 14.9%
  • Just Don Arctic Orange (2017)

• Off-White Low SP Black Varsity Royal (2021)

Votes: 9 7.9%
  • A Ma Maniere SP (2022)

Votes: 36 31.6%
  • Maison Chateau Rogue (2022)

Votes: 6 5.3%
  • Union Grey Fog (2022)

Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Union Rattan (2022)

Votes: 11 9.6%
  • Nina Chanel Abney (2022)

• Total voters
Dang...now that's interesting. Folks botting appointments now smh.
You have to show up in store so there's no point. I guess someone could just to be a **** so others couldn't do it but I haven't heard about lots of no shows or anything like that.

You have to show up in store so there's no point. I guess someone could just to be a **** so others couldn't do it but I haven't heard about lots of no shows or anything like that.
Exactly...which is why it's so messed up. This a new low for the game.

Tbh I wouldn’t be surprised if that was true lol. Some people like being negative or look for problems. Maybe they had a slot but they’re like f it lemme take the other slots so there’s no one else entering

With the release being delayed, they opened up more time slots at their shops. They benefit a lot from those slots. It gets people into the stores. Most are in and out but some do stop and buy a shirt or collectible. So with more time available, why would they not? As for the general raffle, they weed through it so it's whatever. Extending it doesn't cause an issue for you so not sure why you're worried about it.

This make perfect sense. Also, I’m disheartened that this incident happen over a pair of shoes that the individual or individuals were most likely going to sell just for their financial gain. When a person takes the time to build their company, especially a African American man who was raised by his mother I commend them and is an inspiration to others in our community.

May have been answered already but did anyone enter into the general raffle online as well as an in-store raffle through Social Status?

Wow, was just back there taking a leak on Sunday... was early for my appointment.

The strangest thing to me is why the security guard ended up in an entanglement with the officer? Smells fishy... what was he even doing there before the store opened and ahead of the cops?

FSBDHtcXwAAjIkv

I get what dude is saying. He not being insensitive to what happened but like why not just end entries and delay the draw and release….not add extra slots and extend it. Respect to AMM for caring for the community and it’s people though

Once you make the decision to hold the raffle later, why wouldn’t you give more people a chance to win by extending the deadline?

There’s nothing about a 5 day open period for entry that says they care about how early you got in. If 5 days is better than 5 hours, then 9 days is better than 5 days.

I wasn’t in time to get an in-store, so I appreciate that every day they extend makes it less likely for me to win. But JW does owe me anything, and I suspect he’d rather give more looks than maximize my chances.

People are assuming that more time slots opening means less of a chance of them winning from the original shorter list of entries.

after the union debacle this is a bad look for AMM - they could have simply pushed the day they announced winners not extend it - as such they are out of touch.

its 1 list fam
And a longer lost means more winners bc in store is 95%+ chance of hitting. So again, what's the issue? You mad people that can go in store can get pairs? It just means less pairs for the general raffle.

And a longer lost means more winners bc in store is 95%+ chance of hitting. So again, what's the issue? You mad people that can go in store can get pairs? It just means less pairs for the general raffle.
where are you getting this 95% metric from…a longer list means you have less of a chance….

where are you getting this 95% metric from…a longer list means you have less of a chance….
How is it out of touch for amm for giving more locals a chance to cop? I’m confused. Are they suppose to make it so top 20 local gets pairs and no one else and then they would have a great look?

I mean someone almost died over a theft for a shoe. I’m sorry ur chance is lowered but you’re not entitled to a w and he doesn’t owe u anything and he doesn’t care that you think delaying the launch is a bad look for his brand

its 1 list fam

yeah exactly, and if that list gets longer because more slots are opening up, people are assuming that their chances of winning is now lower. But like dblplay1212 dblplay1212 said, the chances of hitting in store is very high so even with the list longer, you still have great chances. Who knows, maybe they'll pull more pairs from the general/discord raffle and allot it to the extra in-store time slots. Discord is full of bots and duplicate accounts and multiple entries, maybe they're seeing that now and figure they'll allocate less pairs for that raffle and more for the in-store genuine local 1 per person raffle.

and yall want evidence of the "95% chance of hitting"? look at the last 4 AMM/SS releases, literally 95% of NTers hit on their in-store time slot, and that doesn't include people thats not on NT. Every one of my friends that signed up has won every time. dblplay1212 dblplay1212 has been providing great and accurate info since the first AMM 3 thread.

Well I know I didn't win on the AMM1 raffle, but that was because I didn't follow them on Twitter.

Apologies 1978S 1978S .

How do they know if you're following them? I didn't see a place to add your @ on the entry
I really don't know, just make sure you're following them on both IG and Twitter before they select winners.

Back
Top Bottom