AJ II A Ma Maniere April 29, 2022

Favorite AJ II Collab (besides OW II Chi Lows)

• Doernbecher (2007)

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Just Don Varsity Royal (2015)

Votes: 16 14.0%
  • Just Don Beach (2016)

Votes: 17 14.9%
  • Just Don Arctic Orange (2017)

• Off-White Low SP Black Varsity Royal (2021)

Votes: 9 7.9%
  • A Ma Maniere SP (2022)

Votes: 36 31.6%
  • Maison Chateau Rogue (2022)

Votes: 6 5.3%
  • Union Grey Fog (2022)

Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Union Rattan (2022)

Votes: 11 9.6%
  • Nina Chanel Abney (2022)

• Total voters
Struck out on a sz 10 with a 5 minute wait time...sucks since I scored on the 1s & 3s on their drop :smh:

Hoping to get access on SNKRS...:rolleyes

Seems like they let a lot more people through the queue faster on this release.
A lot of people had 1 minute or less times. And it sold out faster than the 1's and 3's.

When did a ma maniere start charging tax for states they have no location in? Got hit for taxes for these and Travis air trainers but not anything before smh

I waited in line for 4 mins and got hit with the OOS! Eff all this I’m gonna go eat my breakfast and watch Bleach (anime) in peace!

Some day in the future one of these drops has to be the cash-out drop. Where everyone wants the shoe and simultaneously the stock is surprisingly deep out of nowhere, and they just print money.

Had my lowest wait time of the year, so far, at 6 mins and took an L 3 mins in, well damn :lol:

W on my 10.5 personal (less than a minute wait). Have hit on Union Dunks, Union 2's, and AM1's. I love manual copping man... I'll take this everyday of the week over a SNKRs drop!! Congrats to those who hit.. and for those who didn't - hopefully resell follows suit of the Union 2's...

20 minute wait so I knew that was an L

SNKRS app or bust for me; I can definitely maintain w/o having these in my collection

Back
Top Bottom