AJ II FROM THE II / XX1 COLLEZIONE PACK

nice pics but i will be passing on this pack. Trying to save up for the vi/xvii and vii/xvi packages

eek.gif
my wait is almost over... good thing NIKE is on there, otherwise i wasgoing to skip the 2/21 pack and buy the retro II from 04

ehhhhh....the II's are probably my least favorite Jordan from his Bulls years. I'll have to wait and see what the XXI looks like. Although, I finallycopped a pair of red suede XXI's, which were the only ones I really liked.

Great pics as always Heat! Unfortunately, JB has butchered yet another time honored classic. The shape just make them look so cheap! They look nothing likethe OG Made in Italy's other than the colorway. They have the same squared-off toebox that just killed it for me.
tired.gif
I know, it's all about the colorway but c'mon JB! PASS..
peace

[color= rgb(153, 255, 255)]Too Bad They Won't Be Made In Italy
roll.gif
[/color]
[color= rgb(153, 255, 255)]Even Tho Is A "Collezione" Collection[/color]
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by JAYFIEND

Those IIs are fire, but I have a strange feeling the material is going to be like the mars 4s. If they are I might actually shead one single tear. because I really like this pack.

yeah, i'm lovin' these, but i'm very leary of the leather quality.

do you remember how bad the quality was on the 2004 II retros? The creasing of the leather was terrible, I'm sure these will be the same, and if thexxi's are those samples, those is hot

Back
Top Bottom