AJ II Union x April 15, 2022

What model would you like to see Union do next?

• III

Votes: 54 48.2%
  • V

Votes: 9 8.0%
  • VI

Votes: 10 8.9%
  • VII

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • VIII

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • IX

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • X

• XI

Votes: 13 11.6%
  • XII

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Other

• Total voters
Looks like I’m not the only one with payment error. I tried 4 times. I know it’s not my card. Card got charged 3 times.

From 11 min to 6 mins on both pairs and they're still "available" :nthat:

Let's be honest - I got no chance :lol: :lol: :lol:

:nthat:

BF21B6CC-D769-4A16-BFC9-C7665F986769.jpeg

I'm a size 12 and that's one of the harder sizes to get.

Union is simply not capable of running an online release anymore. Concepts has more special drops during a calendar year and never has these issues. They just had two Air Max collabs in a month and you were able to cop on their Shopify instance. The Dunk drop was a preview of today like I said in an earlier post.

the payment didn't go through. it hasn't been taken out of the account though and the transaction is pending

What a joke. Got down to time check out just to get the "error message." Of course they are sold out now

Yep, shows sold out when processing payment. Lame. That's a wrap...on with the day!

I'm a size 12 and that's one of the harder sizes to get.

Union is simply not capable of running an online release anymore. Concepts has more special drops during a calendar year and never has these issues. They just had two Air Max collabs in a month and you were able to cop on their Shopify instance. The Dunk drop was a preview of today like I said in an earlier post.
Demand wasn’t the same

They're s/o .. at this point its over if you havent gotten through. Both said sold out and when I go back it just gives me 404 error again and again.

Back
Top Bottom