AJ II Union x April 15, 2022

What model would you like to see Union do next?

• III

Votes: 54 48.2%
  • V

Votes: 9 8.0%
  • VI

Votes: 10 8.9%
  • VII

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • VIII

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • IX

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • X

• XI

Votes: 13 11.6%
  • XII

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Other

• Total voters
Nobody really wanting these tbh. Inflated price is mostly backdoored and scalpers trying to resell. And not to mention resale market about to tank soon with the incoming recession.
ayo i knew this from the jump; it’s been like this since the virgil collab and then his passing happened inflated the exposure on the 2.

i played the waiting game and got a trade for (2) yzy slide for a pair of rattan’s.

Wanna get everyone's opinion on a pair of Grey Fogs I snagged on GOAT. They're shipping out DHL from Hong Kong. Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought that so far these have only been a Union LA exclusive and only released stateside.. Anyone know if these released in the Asia market yet? Should I be worried that these are shipping from Hong Kong? Thanks

Wanna get everyone's opinion on a pair of Grey Fogs I snagged on GOAT. They're shipping out DHL from Hong Kong. Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought that so far these have only been a Union LA exclusive and only released stateside.. Anyone know if these released in the Asia market yet? Should I be worried that these are shipping from Hong Kong? Thanks

Asia and EU already had their releases. My pair from Stock X came from Hong Kong also

Found my pair for €250 (retail was €220 in EU) on ‘Marktplaats’ (Dutch eBay). Very happy with these in person. Could’ve gone .5 up lengthwise (narrow foot) but these are fine. Love the details. And they are comfy too.

13B11BFD-DCE0-4393-8B89-16EB9C7D904A.jpeg

I wish off white 2’s dropped in price smh. The only reason I didn’t pay resell when I didn’t hit is because I wish they were lows...that was a mistake smh.

My Rattans are coming in tomorrow but fogs > rattans IMO. If they replaced the blue on the fogs with the yellow from the rattans I think the union 2’s would be perfect.

Also, grey fogs are not Union exclusive. The Rattan is.

ayo i knew this from the jump; it’s been like this since the virgil collab and then his passing happened inflated the exposure on the 2.

i played the waiting game and got a trade for (2) yzy slide for a pair of rattan’s.
They used a man’s illness to reincarnate a sneaker. Think about it

Those are his dope 2013 Nike ID Dunk Lows (he shared on the Dunk thread). Regardless though, they're one of, if not the best, Nike IDs I've seen. Makes we wish I played around with the ID stuff more back then.
2013 IDs indeed. I still couldn’t believe Nike gave us the exact option to make the supreme dunk back then, just needed that fat tongue.

Which is also on of the reason why I was disappointed when Nike return the ID on the dunks and gave us such limited options.

My Unions were stolen. Opened the box and its a jean jacket. Lol I don't even know what to say.

Edit: False alarm. I had received multiple packages and I opened the wrong box. I forgot my cousin in London orders stuff and sends it to my house without telling me sometimes :lol: Phew.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom