AJ II Union x April 15, 2022

What model would you like to see Union do next?

• III

Votes: 54 48.2%
  • V

Votes: 9 8.0%
  • VI

Votes: 10 8.9%
  • VII

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • VIII

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • IX

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • X

• XI

Votes: 13 11.6%
  • XII

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Other

• Total voters
My Unions were stolen. Opened the box and its a jean jacket. Lol I don't even know what to say.

Edit: False alarm. I had received multiple packages and I opened the wrong box. I forgot my cousin in London orders stuff and sends it to my house without telling me sometimes :lol: Phew.

this was an emotional rollercoaster

My brother please don't claim that free pair, that Karma might not be forgiving
aR8ygfJ.gif

I’m Starting To Come To Terms That Gibbs Is Gonna Tell Me To Go Fak Myself At Some Point….. Still No Shipping Email And It’s Now Been 13 Business Days Having Paid On 4/28 For A 9.5 Rattan And Medium Jordan Crew In Black :smh:

I’ve Literally Ordered And Received 6+ Other Pairs Of Shoes Since Then From Other Companies >D

So you hit twice?

Nah. Brother who didn’t like the 2s hit on the Fogs for me (in-store raffle) last week. I hit on Rattans (in-store raffle) last night. I drove us and paid for lunch after. I’ve helped brother win a few sneakers before, so he def owed me. I probably help him like 3:1 but that’s okay.

khris jibbs interpretation and twist of his jordan;

frankenstein stitch on onion 1's
folded stitched down tongue on onion 4's
no wings logo, 3 eyelets, tag on the ankle on the onion 2's

Yup, same here! Tomorrow would’ve been the 14th business day. Now the wait for it to be physically shipped….
These Dudes Don’t Count Saturday As A “Business Day” Yet Booked All Our Shipping Out Into The Future, On A Saturday :smh:
DFA712CE-4374-4CBB-B4B0-0B325B87BC2F.jpeg

What Kinnda “Logistics” Is This Mess? :nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom