AJ III Fragment White/Black 2020

Did you feel misled in regards to quality?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Undecided

• Total voters
Splitting hairs. You know it’s a fail if we’re even discussing these frags in the same sentence as those eyesores.
Again, I'm not even a fan of those shoes I mentioned. I just think that the color blocking used on these Frags is the WORST possible way to color block on a Jordan 3. I wasn't a fan at all of the Tinker Air Maxes, but those had some grey hits and the Swoosh that help just a tiny bit. Ultimately though, these are gonna be hyped to the high heavens, so good luck to those that want them. I'm curious as to what the quality is going to be like, especially since people think quality when they see Fragment.

1595458254474.png

If people cop these trash a** 3s and think they’re “fire” but still call the Cyber Monday 3s “boring” I already know they just ate a fresh bowl of that hype. Even on feet the Frag 3s look wack
DB240D12-C309-48F4-A4EF-A45F27E6AC06.jpeg
I totally agree. I’ve never been a fan of the Cyber Mondays either. Super boring IMO, and again, messes up one of the defining characteristics of the 3, the Elephant Print. Whether it’s the usual Cement Grey, has a blacked out look, is colored, or something else, I hate it when the panels that are usually Elephant Print have ZERO print on them, and are just plain/flat/untextured panels. Between the Elephant Print, and the 3 having so many intricate details (eyestays, laceloops, mudguard, perforations, etc.) that can be layered and utilized to make the shoes pop, covering the shoe in flat black with all white on the outsole and midsole, or what they’re doing with the Frags, just kills what makes the 3 dope IMO. Even the Black Cat 3s or the Pure Money 3s, while plain-ish, have Elephant Print panels with textures, use different materials, and use Greys and Silvers throughout, that give them pop.

I liked the Cybers. I like these. Even though everyone hates these and calls them trash, anticipate them to be unattainable.
Oh they’ll be unobtainable for sure. “Fragment,” enough said. And they’ll be limited, which equals “fire,” and that’s even before all the buzz about “quality,” which undoubtedly will happen. Good luck though.

Yea why they would try to make these look like 11s I have no idea. Would’ve appreciated that blue fire red sample much more. Still not a home run but at least it was a take on classic color blocking with premium materials.
This dude hates ep though, that much is clear. Maybe a fragment 4 or 5 would’ve been a better collab.

Yea why they would try to make these look like 11s I have no idea. Would’ve appreciated that blue fire red sample much more. Still not a home run but at least it was a take on classic color blocking with premium materials.
This dude hates ep though, that much is clear. Maybe a fragment 4 or 5 would’ve been a better collab.

For what it's worth the EP JB has used for nearly the past 20 years is terrible.

OG/80's/subtle/thin EP >

Dudes in here talking about a clean/classic look. The longer I've been on this site the more I've realized that when it comes to collabs, dudes will tell themselves anything to justify buying them instead of just being real with themselves and saying that they're into them only because they are a collab and collabs often come with hype which often leads to money in the resell market. Dudes are doing the same thing in that Union 4 thread but hell even those look better than this. The shoe is trash.

Dudes in here talking about a clean/classic look. The longer I've been on this site the more I've realized that when it comes to collabs, dudes will tell themselves anything to justify buying them instead of just being real with themselves and saying that they're into them only because they are a collab and collabs often come with hype which often leads to money in the resell market. Dudes are doing the same thing in that Union 4 thread but hell even those look better than this. The shoe is trash.
That was a shot at me, can’t a person just like a shoe? If you knew me in person, I couldn’t care less if it’s a collab. I’m not justifying anything. I like this clean classic look. I have the Cyber Monday 3 too. I have the Air Jordan 25, a shoe people absolutely hate. I just buy what I like. Not everyone is a hypebeast. I’d buy this shoe even if it wasn’t Fragment. Hell, I didn’t even know what Fragment was before the 1; and I certainly don’t care about the Fragment brand now. Some people just like to talk out of their ***. These better be easy to get with everyone calling them trash. If so, I will double up.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom