AJ III Fragment White/Black 2020

Did you feel misled in regards to quality?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Undecided

• Total voters
I like these I'm just not feelin' how crazy limited they will be and the overpricing to come on Stockx/GOAT.

So Sept 17th release? Im not sure why I'm even checking as I'm sure if am1s get botted, well these are probably already donzo. But I guess I can hope.

These better imo

Attachments

• 2FD39CD9-4064-463A-849F-4B8AE4498BF7.jpeg
    2FD39CD9-4064-463A-849F-4B8AE4498BF7.jpeg
    177.9 KB · Views: 364
  • 4F18583E-3C01-4D86-BEE2-7872DE312E37.jpeg
    4F18583E-3C01-4D86-BEE2-7872DE312E37.jpeg
    242.1 KB · Views: 364
Official on feet photos.

these are meh

gonna get hyped because its fragment anyways lol
How to hype a meh colorway... put the fragment logo on it.
Looks like zero effort was put into the design of the colorway for this shoe. But hey who am I to judge? I already know people going to slob over these wack joints because they’re “Fragment” Jordans
Very easy pass. Can’t wait to see the resell price for these ugly things :sick::lol:
They look like knock offs. The frag branding does nothing for me or this shoe. Lazy color blocking.
:sick:
I love it when IIIs look like IX knockoffs LOL
They should've just made a regular white III with black EP on the toe and heel like some of us thought they were going to be. Resale aside, I wouldn't buy this colorway at an outlet for $49.99 :rofl:
If these do indeed drop, looking forward to seeing them getting hyped up to the max, praised for their “quality,” and being called “grails.” IMO these things are so bad it’s not even funny. But slap that Fragment logo on them and MFers are gonna lose their minds over them. Off of the top of my head, I can’t honestly think of a worse Jordan 3. Good luck to those that are going to be after them though. It’s not gonna be easy for sure.
54CB8AAB-FFD3-4347-9A4C-FFD4F8231C3A.jpeg
785AEFB7-C636-4750-96B7-68BFD70B302B.jpeg
Oh they’ll be unobtainable for sure. “Fragment,” enough said. And they’ll be limited, which equals “fire,” and that’s even before all the buzz about “quality,” which undoubtedly will happen. Good luck though.
💯💯💯

They ugly as hell to everybody but that won’t stop these fools from buying all the pairs up and maxing out the resell for all of us who actually want them...Crocs and Wally’s are selling out...It’s 2020 and that’s the world we’re living in now...

They been 🔥 from day one for me, but y’all might as well prep up for that incoming headache now...

I will have to cheer you all on from the sidelines for this release and hope y'all get a pair. This is so blah to me and the only part I even like is the back heel.

Everybody keep this same energy on release day alright?
Oh I’m not changing my mind on these one bit. I feel SUPER bad for people that legitimately like these though, especially those that have liked them from day 1. Because of the Fragment affiliation, they’re gonna be damn near impossible for those that really want to grab them. This shoe is a prime example of how reselling is fking up the game for people that want to actually buy shoes to wear.

You son of a...

🤬

You HAD to post these!?! This is the pair I really wanted the most. :smh:
Now see had these dropped...100x better IMO. I’m personally not super into these (as I’m not even a big fan of the Fire Red 3s due to the blacked out Elephant Print which I’ve never liked), but they’re still a better color blocking in every way IMO.

Back
Top Bottom