AJ III Fragment White/Black 2020

Did you feel misled in regards to quality?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Undecided

• Total voters
3.jpg

Just picked up a pair of these and trying to legit check, the one thing that has me unsure is the ankle padding. Compared to recent 3s like the Denims or some of the retros I have it feels far more hollow and less padded like its much thinner. Is this normal for this shoe?

Resell prices on these are pretty low all things considered. It's funny that people complain about the yellowing on these, but don't seem to mind the yellowing on ow shoes. I don't own either, but I read that the yellowing on the AJ1 chi ow gets really bad. Sucks for the people that spent thousands on resell just to have a super yellowed out shoe

I noticed the yellowing on the heels of my DS pair today. Really like the shoe...don't really need the shoe...really need money. I wonder if SX will even accept them with the yellowing.

Just copped a pair. I rather have these then the plain neutral gray high 85. Nest up is the Jordan 3 laser Orange. Looking for a good price in a size women’s 12

Nope

3CF623B3-8363-4EAD-8486-5A1D8881F65D.jpeg

But the tabs on my ds pair are yellowing🤦🏽‍♂️

E5AD2D4B-ADFB-48AA-A4D0-301E2BEF238C.jpeg
Wow fam I hope my don’t come like that or do that I kept my Jordan’s in room temperature and lay them on the paper. In the box never seen glitter or yellowing. Have a few pairs that have sat for over 4 years and still good

going rate from what I've seen thus far is about $400 all in (including taxes, shipping, etc) If you want a steal I'd say the closer to $350 you are the more of a steal it is and the closer to $400 you are the closer you'll be to market price
Just paid 315 shipped for my women’s lasers Orange I copped a 11.5 I wear a size 12 but I wear thin socks so I should be good to go this summer.

Wow fam I hope my don’t come like that or do that I kept my Jordan’s in room temperature and lay them on the paper. In the box never seen glitter or yellowing. Have a few pairs that have sat for over 4 years and still good

the tab is gonna yellow on every single pair of these. It's plastic. Rubber or any other material they've used on the soles of shoes can be prevented for a decent period of time but clear plastic will always yellow

Back
Top Bottom