AJ III Fragment White/Black 2020

Did you feel misled in regards to quality?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Undecided

• Total voters
My pair hasn't yellowed but if it does, I don't mind. It was intended to do so. I don't really see the issue with it. The black leather on this shoe is amazing, but the white leather is run-of-the-mill trash. Someone mentioned the Cyber Monday 3s, which I think have great leather in comparison to most of the recent 3s since the red cement 3s. Even the denim 3s with the clear tab have something similar but superior to the white leather on these imo.

I still like the shoe though and don't regret buying it at all.

My pair hasn't yellowed but if it does, I don't mind. It was intended to do so.

Oh word? Tell us more. 🤔

I'm sure Hiroshi and JB knew it would yellow over time/years, but not shortly after the release. :lol::smh: What the hell kind of plastic did they use for these? We've never seen anything yellow that fast.

I’m telling y’all, everytime I wear these I get compliments. Low key fire on feet. If you on the fence, say f it and buy you a pair. Oh and they pretty darn comfy.

Can someone tell me who has the matching fragment hoodie does it come with draw strings for the hood seems weird that I don’t have any thanks

7C6E9047-BC2E-4B2D-9250-92A383687B93.jpeg

P A I N

I’m telling y’all, everytime I wear these I get compliments. Low key fire on feet. If you on the fence, say f it and buy you a pair. Oh and they pretty darn comfy.

I aint payin these cats no mind lol

Every time I see these on feet, they look fly, and I barely notice the yellow.

NT cats gon find a reason to whine about something everytime.

What’s up NT took my fragment 3’s out the box for the frist time in a while and got some glitter similar to what u see on Jordan 1’s anyone else experience this with their pair

Attachments

• D9BBC404-4877-4F17-B8FA-8A04A9979B58.png
    D9BBC404-4877-4F17-B8FA-8A04A9979B58.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 719
Back
Top Bottom