AJ III Muslin (Canvas) SE Mar 25, 2022

I'm really loving the new shape on the 3s!! Slimmer profile for the patting makes a huge difference, the cut on the mudguard, and then the suede where the elephant print would be on the toe.
20220330_173222.jpg
Fax

Banana shape and boxy toe is a bad look on 3s, these look really good

Received my pair from SNKRS. The fit on these are :nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat: and mad comfy too. This was a surprising release as well. The quality on these will surprise a lot of people. Premium quality. QC seems nice all around. If it had the NA, I suspect this would be receiving way more attention. It fits way more comfortable on feet compared to my BC3 and AMM3. Wonder if there's any correlation with this pair being SE? I researched Muslin and its supposed to be a luxurious breathable canvas. Just a fancy name for Egyptian cloth apparently. Either way, they feel amazing on feet.

NGL I need a pair of 3's bad and these Joints look great , but I just can't do that canvas material, ****s get dirty just by looking at them. And forget about trying to clean em afterwards , need an associates in sneaker restoration b....

Back
Top Bottom