AJ III Muslin (Canvas) SE Mar 25, 2022

1648928851182.gif

3 statements, each one just kept getting worse
Truth hurts

nah. it’s been reported a good amount of retros this year are going to use canvas. This isn’t about “Making them worse on purpose. “
It's not about making them worse on purpose, you know that for sure?

How many Jordan retros are made of canvas this year versus other materials? A VERY low percent.

All we're basing what we're saying is off of 20 years of Jordan retro history, this company has a track record.

Any designer or sneakerhead is going to think leather first when they think of a Jordan 3.

So as a company, you’re not allowed to change it up and try something different because 20 years says we can’t? That means you should do away with retro+’s as well right? Because the OGs is what got us here. That’s silly talk.
The point is, why switch it up on THIS shoe? There’s been so many horrible colorways they could’ve gone crazy with but they finally land on a clean design and they torpedo it with canvas. It just doesn’t make any sense other than doing it on purpose. Why didn’t the AMM have canvas if it’s such a great choice of material?

They land on a clean design that everyone likes yet torpedoed it because it’s a material YOU don’t like? That’s silly.

This is not the first, nor the last Jordan that’ll switch up materials. Just because it’s not the materials you wanted, doesn’t mean it was torpedoed.

Last edited:
The point is, why switch it up on THIS shoe? There’s been so many horrible colorways they could’ve gone crazy with but they finally land on a clean design and they torpedo it with canvas. It just doesn’t make any sense other than doing it on purpose. Why didn’t the AMM have canvas if it’s such a great choice of material?
Don't waste your time man, some people will never listen to reason.

I think everyone knows JB screws us around on the materials and details we really want

Who the hell out there was asking for more canvas Jordan 3s? 😂

These done with leather would have been 🤯.

Would they be nice would leather? Absolutely. Not really disputing that. The idea they purposely torpedoed a shoe because they used canvas is what’s silly. That’s what you’re trying to reason with.

If these were leather they'd be one of the greatest 3s of all-time.
Maybe, if they had NA on the heel.
Definitely a better colorway than the AMM3. These are like an aged WC3.
I dunno. AMMs are close to a perfect shoe for me. I love the colors. That damn canvas, though, makes it difficult to tell. If they were leather, I assume they’d be white and not the color of this canvas. So it would be different overall. But either way, it would be a sick shoe.
Personally, I’m among the crew that just can’t do canvas. Zero interest.

I dunno. AMMs are close to a perfect shoe for me. I love the colors. That damn canvas, though, makes it difficult to tell. If they were leather, I assume they’d be white and not the color of this canvas. So it would be different overall. But either way, it would be a sick shoe.
1. It's the red for me, it kind of makes them look like an aged WC3. Red on Jordans brings back the Chicago Bulls look.

2. On the AMM, I didn't like that big-quilted satin sock-liner.

3. And I say white leather or cream leather would still make this Muslin shoe better.

When I said greatest 3s of all-time, I just meant retros. I would never put these ahead of any OGs.
I think this is definitely a top 5 retro colorway of all-time. Just colorway though, not material choice.

Back
Top Bottom