AJ III Muslin (Canvas) SE Mar 25, 2022

I love how they look DS but what stopped me from attempting to cop was how I don’t know how the material will look over time after wear…. These are really nice DS 🔥🔥🔥

FDC7A08C-117B-43C3-B5FF-4EDA3F47AB0C.jpeg
6346F987-D544-4C27-97CE-00FDC7095A6E.jpeg
88611664-667A-4D1D-8785-DA77495CE37C.jpeg

So I just traded a pair of ds veneer dunks for these on trade block. I'm happy. I definitely did NOT expect him to accept that trade. Tradeblock is a pretty dope app, it's just too expensive to conduct trades. But I really wanted these.

😍
I believe it’s cool if people actually trade and counter if they don’t like the deal but overall it seems like allot of people are on there and don’t want to trade even when you are offering shoes on their wish list.

Any and every shoe will have dirt on them, feel like folks were lookimg for any ole reasons to say why they passed or didnt want them.

I had a pair of canvas AF1s in this same color and only had 1 little smudge on them cuz i kicked my tire trying to wash my windows. It came out after a good scrubbing

If you want a shoe then buy them and wear them

Got offered a trade for my vnds flu game 12 for these DS.

I already have these coming in from Zadeh (eventually) not sure if the trade is worth it.

Back
Top Bottom