AJ III Muslin (Canvas) SE Mar 25, 2022

Dude ruined those muslins. They're perfect the way they are. Like I said, veneers aren't ANYWHERE close. I won this trade in spades. I'd do it again 10x outta 10. I think they're cleaner with the sail laces. This shoe is such a sleeper. I know it's hella cliché, but these WILL be highly sought after in the near future. Stamp it!
20220414_160522.jpg

Everyone scared of getting a stain on em or something. Only single on foot pic in the entire thread is from #legsday#2

Excuse the mess, must’ve barreled my girl before I took this pic 😂. But yea these are fire af.
440CC841-CB3F-45CC-9F84-22353B6B95D5.jpeg

Whose fit is actually pretty fire if it weren't for the fact that I would never a hoody with shorts, but I like how he allowed growth for when he eventually moves to the upper body. Kudos to you sir.

Everyone scared of getting a stain on em or something. Only single on foot pic in the entire thread is from #legsday#2

Whose fit is actually pretty fire if it weren't for the fact that I would never a hoody with shorts, but I like how he allowed growth for when he eventually moves to the upper body. Kudos to you sir.

I've worn mine a couple of times, I just rarely ever take on-feet pics. :lol:

Just doesn't make sense to me... If wear a hoody when its cold so wearing shorts with it would be like an oxymoron for me. I know it's a thing the young folsk like to do tho. Also I think short sleeve hoodys and hooded t shirts are stupid.
I’m in this scenario right now. Out of town and heading to the gym. It’s cool enough to where I need to wear a sweatshirt or even a light jacket. I don’t want to throw on more clothes that I’ll have to take off when I get to the gym so I’m just wearing shorts. So although I agree with your statement there are exceptions.

I wear shorts and a hoody a lot being a coach and having a gym as a classroom. But my lower half barely feels like it ever gets cold. I’m a very warm temperatures person if that makes sense.

U a wild boy, that man king shady king shady is jacked, I don’t need to know what’s under the hoody to know that 😂

Back
Top Bottom