AJ IV Craft Olive Canvas Nov 18, 2023

Which of these Olives do you like the best?

• V LS Olive (2006)

Votes: 10 50.0%
  • XV PSNY Medium Olive (2017)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I Mid Olive Canvas (2018)

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • XI Olive Lux (W) (2018)

• XIII Olive (2018)

• XX Rag & Bone (2018)

• IV Olive Canvas (2023)

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • VII Black Olive (2023)

• IX Olive Concord (2023)

• XXXIII Army Olive TS (2019)

Votes: 1 5.0%

• Total voters
Let’s goooooooo
IMG_7379.png

Many reasons for this. One, people only have so much money to spend on shoes. A lot of great releases this time of year. Gotta pick and choose.

Trust I get it. And I’m happy to see the game resetting like this

I just know if these dropped in 2021 when that stimmy money was poppin, nobody in here would have even sniffed these. Great to be able to have the CHOICE to wait on things

I just know if these dropped in 2021 when that stimmy money was poppin, nobody in here would have even sniffed these. Great to be able to have the CHOICE to wait on things
I’m definitely happy to see this happening. Doesn’t make the shoes less desirable to me, just a greater chance of copping which is a wonderful thing.

I’m definitely happy to see this happening. Doesn’t make the shoes less desirable to me, just a greater chance of copping which is a wonderful thing.
Honestly, this is reminding me of that 2016-2018 era of retros when awesome discounts could be had.

Honestly, this is reminding me of that 2016-2018 era of retros when awesome discounts could be had.

I wish. This time around I doubt it’ll be like that, or that easy. Mainly because of these corny Discord reseller cook groups, looking for discounts to cut down on their overhead.

You really gotta be on any decent discount within 5 mins or they be scooping it all to try to sell for profit on eBay

I wish. This time around I doubt it’ll be like that, or that easy. Mainly because of these corny Discord reseller cook groups, looking for discounts to cut down on their overhead.

You really gotta be on any decent discount within 5 mins or they be scooping it all to try to sell for profit on eBay
Yeah that’s true. Also there are far more resellers in the game than there were in 2016-2018. I’m still hopeful we all get to eat but who knows lol

I picked these up from the Nike store today. I'm kinda glad they're giving us the opportunity to cop kicks that we like. I"m sure they will go back to making things more limited in the future tho smh

Back
Top Bottom