AJ IV Paris Saint-Germain

1602621938607.png

Dope in person. Really like the colours.

Shame...240+ with tax retail, I was willing to pay. 60 bucks more resale, and I just can't do it. And I REALLY want these.

If it were 215 to 280, I'd be perfectly ok.

Lol smh

Just gonna wait it out. If they can be had at 300 now, they'll be there at 300 in a month for sure. Imo

Shame...240+ with tax retail, I was willing to pay. 60 bucks more resale, and I just can't do it. And I REALLY want these.

If it were 215 to 280, I'd be perfectly ok.

Lol smh

Just gonna wait it out. If they can be had at 300 now, they'll be there at 300 in a month for sure. Imo

I hear ya. I just don't see spending nearly $300. It doesn't seem worth being the most expensive shoe in my collection (I've only ever paid over retail for one shoe... So this is in terms of cost not value.)

It'll be interesting to see if the prices rises or decreases in a year.

That's sucks; sorry to hear that. I did the same thing on my one account, but took probably less than 5s and got the "in line" msg. If you click "ok", and the price still displays, are people re-attempting over and over again until it's sold out or says "pending", or just letting it be?
I always just let it be because the button always says pending for me until they actually give me an answer which is either ” got em “ or “ sorry the size you chose is sold out please try again “ which it’s always way too late at that point Lol. Somebody mentioned today on Facebook that you have 30 minutes to cancel your order from the time it’s placed on the SNKRS app. Next time I’m going to try on SNKRS and then go right to the regular foot sites and try there as well because those sites you will always find out pretty much right away whether you got them or not. Or you’ll at least get a confirmation that your order has been placed right away.

I always just let it be because the button always says pending for me until they actually give me an answer which is either ” got em “ or “ sorry the size you chose is sold out please try again “ which it’s always way too late at that point Lol. Somebody mentioned today on Facebook that you have 30 minutes to cancel your order from the time it’s placed on the SNKRS app. Next time I’m going to try on SNKRS and then go right to the regular foot sites and try there as well because those sites you will always find out pretty much right away whether you got them or not. Or you’ll at least get a confirmation that your order has been placed right away.

Makes sense. Mine sometimes doesn't show pending, but just shows the price and lets you try to checkout out again....it's lame.

Well, I'm weak...couldn't resist. Came to a deal for $287 shipped. I'm actually doubting they'll ship as they're not making much at all. Even if they got them at retail with no tax, after eBay fees and shipping, they'll make like $15 I estimate. I guess at least this makes me wait it out before putting in more effort to acquire.

Well, I'm weak...couldn't resist. Came to a deal for $287 shipped. I'm actually doubting they'll ship as they're not making much at all. Even if they got them at retail with no tax, after eBay fees and shipping, they'll make like $15 I estimate. I guess at least this makes me wait it out before putting in more effort to acquire.
Congrats, but I think you should’ve waited for a restock. You had more time. Maybe I’m wrong, but I think more will drop. Time will tell.

However, if you got extra money to spend, God bless ya.

Congrats, but I think you should’ve waited for a restock. You had more time. Maybe I’m wrong, but I think more will drop. Time will tell.

However, if you got extra money to spend, God bless ya.

You're probably right. I generally don't hit on restocks for limited items though. Usually GRs. In fact, I didn't try to get the 2016 11 Jams, but scooped them on a restock just for the heck of it. FR5s more recently were easy to cart. But even BC4s or Infrared 6s (GRs), I could never cart on a restock. Worse case I cop another pair and hold one for a year or so and resell to recoup the $44 over retail I paid....oh well....

Really just need a eBay coupon. What happened to eBay's aggressive shoe reselling strategy from last year? They were so into it for a couple of months with coupons and ads, and media stating how they wanted to compete in this market. Now nothing. And a couple years back they had 20% off coupons off the entire site like once a month!
No sellers fees on shoes sold for 100+ and next year they plan on authenticating shoes. They're doing fine.

I hear ya. I just don't see spending nearly $300. It doesn't seem worth being the most expensive shoe in my collection (I've only ever paid over retail for one shoe... So this is in terms of cost not value.)

It'll be interesting to see if the prices rises or decreases in a year.
Over the course of a year, I'm sure they will rise. But after more pairs arrive and hit the secondary market, I'm sure we will see a decreaseover the short term. Happens with almost every release

No sellers fees on shoes sold for 100+ and next year they plan on authenticating shoes. They're doing fine.

Do you know if no seller fees is short term? Or are they counting on insertion fees, and other listing related fees to increase top line revenue?

Over the course of a year, I'm sure they will rise. But after more pairs arrive and hit the secondary market, I'm sure we will see a decreaseover the short term. Happens with almost every release

You're probably right....oh well. Especially with no seller fees, there's more margin in there for them to decrease. SMH....should have waited.

Of course to each their own, but I wouldn't give up the FR4 for these regardless of price or value.
Of course not, I’m copping the FR4. I had the OG’s and it’s an OG so it’s a must, but I can already tell they made these better.

Back
Top Bottom