AJ IV Paris Saint-Germain

Yeah they killed the apparel. I'm not normally a matchy matchy guy but if I get lucky on a restock I'm getting this
22CD5E8C-5A0D-4D7A-AA22-BBF8BBC3ED94.jpeg

Anyone know the item # or where i can buy the sweatpants the model is wearing on this link? I can't find them anywhere. Thanks.

PO

I really gotta stop letting these Ls get to me. I need to get to the point where I put in for whatever raffles I can (except Flex/Finish Line, **** that ****), try on SNKRS, and just move on with my day whatever happens. I already have too many sneakers, and I'm getting too old for this ****. This game is not for adult humans who actually want the shoes to wear. It is for resellers and people who want points for wearing what is "hyped".
I’m working on this and getting better. I take my shot and either I getem or I don’t. Once I stopped shopping on stock x and ebay, it was really a wrap for the most part. This stuff sells out fast. I put in usually at 9am on SNKRS on the dot and still seldom hit.

I’m working on this and getting better. I take my shot and either I getem or I don’t. Once I stopped shopping on stock x and ebay, it was really a wrap for the most part. This stuff sells out fast. I put in usually at 9am on SNKRS on the dot and still seldom hit.
This is what I’ve been doing for awhile now. Screw FLX and all of these money grabbing rigged stores.

I was ready to go right at 10AM. Tried on my laptop and phone. Right at 10AM clicked my size and add to cart and IMMEDIATELY got the “ this size/item has sold out “. HOW ???? 10AM and 10 seconds and 2 sites were sold out ? Unreal man. So I got mad and rage copped on StockX.

The J 4 is my shoe and I wanted these pretty bad for some reason so I honestly don’t even care that I overpaid for these.

I was ready to go right at 10AM. Tried on my laptop and phone. Right at 10AM clicked my size and add to cart and IMMEDIATELY got the “ this size/item has sold out “. HOW ???? 10AM and 10 seconds and 2 sites were sold out ? Unreal man. So I got mad and rage copped on StockX.

The J 4 is my shoe and I wanted these pretty bad for some reason so I honestly don’t even care that I overpaid for these.

That's sucks; sorry to hear that. I did the same thing on my one account, but took probably less than 5s and got the "in line" msg. If you click "ok", and the price still displays, are people re-attempting over and over again until it's sold out or says "pending", or just letting it be?

That's sucks; sorry to hear that. I did the same thing on my one account, but took probably less than 5s and got the "in line" msg. If you click "ok", and the price still displays, are people re-attempting over and over again until it's sold out or says "pending", or just letting it be?
I usually re-try until I get sold out. However, I’ve never been successful.

Edit: Just got updated notification from Fedex it is out for delivery, this is the fastest I've ever received something from BSTN.

Last edited:
Got shipping info from BSTN this morning, scheduled to arrive Thursday morning.

Lucky you! I put in some offers on ebay, however, none were accepted; I'm just not willing to pay more than like $30-$40 over retail. However, with their fees, it would likely be a loss for them at the end of the day depending on whether they had to pay tax when they purchased. At the prices they're asking, there're really not making much....SMH.... Hopefully there's some panic selling in a few weeks as most people will move on from these onto the next releases; these just aren't a must have for most people, so demand should drop....wishful thinking at least!

Really just need a eBay coupon. What happened to eBay's aggressive shoe reselling strategy from last year? They were so into it for a couple of months with coupons and ads, and media stating how they wanted to compete in this market. Now nothing. And a couple years back they had 20% off coupons off the entire site like once a month!

Really just need a eBay coupon. What happened to eBay's aggressive shoe reselling strategy from last year? They were so into it for a couple of months with coupons and ads, and media stating how they wanted to compete in this market. Now nothing. And a couple years back they had 20% off coupons off the entire site like once a month!
Call them and get one for us.

HOW CAN ANYBODY DENY THE GREATNESS OF THESE...

OOOOOWEEEEEEEEEE! Come on, restocks, these are already a classic! I’m not sleepin’. 🚫😴🔥🧨

Agreed....just not interested in paying over $280 shipped, and that's not currently feasible given the market price. Got some ebay counteroffers, however, now that ebay charges tax, it takes it to at least $300; I've got way too many shoes that I don't get to wear often to pay $300 for these....

Agreed....just not interested in paying over $280 shipped, and that's not currently feasible given the market price. Got some ebay counteroffers, however, now that ebay charges tax, it takes it to at least $300; I've got way too many shoes that I don't get to wear often to pay $300 for these....
Restock, baby. We on it!

Back
Top Bottom