AJ IV Paris Saint-Germain

I wasn’t supposed to buy any pairs. I’ve been staying away from here pretty successfully & figured the last couple of pairs I was intrigued with would trickle out & eventually the leash would be manageable again. These were on the list.

for some reason on RD at 9:58 I went to SNKRS & tempted myself...which turned into a “let me just go ahead & try to say I tried, I won’t hit anyway.

then I hit somehow & instantly felt bad to the point I offered my pair to someone I follow from NT on my Twitter TL but we were different sizes.

I decided to wait until they came to return them or find a buyer...

then I started to see actual pics & hear reviews, the turn started happening...

sometimes you’re just wrong about things, I’m happy I was wrong about my thoughts & I apologize for the errors of my ways.
9911B0EA-9C5F-461C-AF3C-51FAE747B32E.jpeg
29E55C73-171E-4E17-B46D-895013C72E6C.jpeg
9135895B-19BA-4535-BA6C-BDAF040ABFF9.jpeg
1A9C2B9D-6618-4427-B020-C8B2F2BAD072.jpeg

Really wanted these, it’s my bday month and genuinely sad that so far struck out on psg 4 ( had some hope) and unions ( had little to no hope) 🙄 these seem limited as **** too so doubt there’s many cop-able restocks, resell it is.... Barca fan all the way but The psg gear is too 🔥

Im broke and swore to my gf I wouldn’t get these.

I need to get these though.

I ain’t gonna lie to you man, I’ve missed out on many pairs or sold pairs off due to GFs being in the brain.

I get it & to an extent I agree with the stance of not getting/having extra pairs of the existing pairs are still good...

but yea **** that, if you want them get them. You can sell them to a friend or something if you regret it later, or if you’re a top dollar seller guy then idk how the selling trends work but you should be relatively risk-free if you want to sell them I guess? Idk.

but point is don’t deprive yourself if you want these specifically, it’s not the end of the world if you get a deal on them(I’m a retail only guy so above retail is a whole other ballgame to me), they’re worth getting though if you’re interested at all

I ain’t gonna lie to you man, I’ve missed out on many pairs or sold pairs off due to GFs being in the brain.

I get it & to an extent I agree with the stance of not getting/having extra pairs of the existing pairs are still good...

but yea **** that, if you want them get them. You can sell them to a friend or something if you regret it later, or if you’re a top dollar seller guy then idk how the selling trends work but you should be relatively risk-free if you want to sell them I guess? Idk.

but point is don’t deprive yourself if you want these specifically, it’s not the end of the world if you get a deal on them(I’m a retail only guy so above retail is a whole other ballgame to me), they’re worth getting though if you’re interested at all
Cliffs Notes version...

He’s missed/sold pairs due to girlfriends.

He understands if you already have good shoes and you don’t need these.

🤬 all that, get them. You can always get rid of them risk-free if you change your mind.

Don‘t deprive yourself, you only live once. It’s a classic Jordan retro.

If he's broke and his gf is telling him not to get them, it seems like she has his best interested in mind. If you're broke, you need to set your priorities straight (i'm not trying to preach, just saying). These are some tough times, and things are going to get much worse.

If he's broke and his gf is telling him not to get them, it seems like she has his best interested in mind. If you're broke, you need to set your priorities straight (i'm not trying to preach, just saying). These are some tough times, and things are going to get much worse.
Hell yeah man I have had to pass on everything on unemployment only thing for the year i have saved 220 for is the fire red 4s. If next years the same I will only get the carmines too. It's a ***** to skip on beautiful pair like these tho I do understand.

His girlfriend should get them for him. Early Christmas gift perhaps. 🤭

Cliffs Notes version...

He’s missed/sold pairs due to girlfriends.

He understands if you already have good shoes and you don’t need these.

🤬 all that, get them. You can always get rid of them risk-free if you change your mind.

Don‘t deprive yourself, you only live once. It’s a classic Jordan retro.

thanks😂 i was in half-sleep work mode & the rambling got real haha

As nice as these are, definitely not a shoe to stretch your budget for. If I could only grab one or two pairs a year they’d be either staples like bc4 or I’d try to get lucky with a hyped collab to flip.

Back
Top Bottom