AJ IV Paris Saint-Germain

That’s so it doesn’t kill the back of your foot. That’s attention to detail.
Nah feels super cheap to me on an otherwise premium shoe. Some pairs are even distorted and sorta bent back (like in the stockx photo ). I’ve never had issues with the tab on 4s digging into my Achilles.

Got the Bred 11 restock at JD Sports Times Square, was thinking of selling on GOAT since I already have them, and then using the credit to buy the PSG 4 plus and getting an extra $10 since I missed out bad on these. Does that sound good or should I hold off?
Did you win the in-store raffle or picked them up just making the line?

Nah feels super cheap to me on an otherwise premium shoe. Some pairs are even distorted and sorta bent back (like in the stockx photo ). I’ve never had issues with the tab on 4s digging into my Achilles.

Agreed. Hope it's not bent back or bends later... That ruins 4a for me. Not a good look.

Well well, mine arrived and they're basically flawless. Feeling pretty lucky (at least for someone who struck out at retail...heh).

Agree that quality is very good. Would have liked the toe box to be even more slanted like they fixed on the Air Max 3, but I'm not complaining.

Materials are very nice, however, the first thing that came to mind was "this is what all retros should be". The fact that we're impressed over the quality just shows how we've come to expect most releases to be pretty mediocre/bad. Nike/JB really trained us over the years....SMH.

Anyway, super happy to have these in my collection as I'm a 4 guy. Probably will wait until quarantine is over and I can get back into the office to properly wear these; that could be 6-12 months at this rate. Fire Reds, if I can acquire them, will be straight to street for grocery runs....heh.

Love these, but debating what to do. The damn toe box hurts my pinky toe. Anyone had any luck with a shoe stretcher, or other ideas on 4s? I remember why I always ditched the 4s....

these are beautiful though

Love these, but debating what to do. The damn toe box hurts my pinky toe. Anyone had any luck with a shoe stretcher, or other ideas on 4s? I remember why I always ditched the 4s....

these are beautiful though

So they're the correct size (your TTS) and 4s always hurt you? Does a half size up work for you?

So they're the correct size (your TTS) and 4s always hurt you? Does a half size up work for you?
Yeah they’re half size up my normal size, and they still hurt. Cant go up any further or my left foot (which is about 1 full size smaller) would just flop around.

Are you guys insole this big too? It doesnt even fit the shoe properly lol that is way its bend like that.
014E77DA-EBB3-469E-B29D-409DAAB4B9D2.jpeg

Any lace swap pics? I want white leather laces but wondering about light grey or maybe the Bordeaux

Back
Top Bottom