AJ V Alternate Bel-Air

Aye! Just hit off the wait list!!!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200814-192237_Champs Sports.jpg
    Screenshot_20200814-192237_Champs Sports.jpg
    195.9 KB · Views: 528
Hit on finish line and the original notification said pick up 2m. Now it says Wednesday. I’m still pullin up 2m cuz They gonna have to come up off the stock or else. foh

I feel bad for some of you guys who are having such **** luck. I’m glad I am mostly just hitting the OG Jordan stuff at the moment. Sounds like a headache.

I miss the pre-pandemic days when I could go to my local mall (40 minute drive) on release morning and grab a pair at Footlocker or FinishLine, or both. Maybe only have to wait 10-20 minutes with anywhere from 5 to 15 people. At Footocker they’d let you buy multiple pairs of the recent black infrareds and black/red 4s too. The only time my stores used to have raffles was for the 11s. That’s it. It was so easy.

Hit on finish line and the original notification said pick up 2m. Now it says Wednesday. I’m still pullin up 2m cuz They gonna have to come up off the stock or else. foh

......calm down. Just call and ask. This happened before pandemic days; the stock just came late and the app just pushed the date.

I feel bad for some of you guys who are having such **** luck. I’m glad I am mostly just hitting the OG Jordan stuff at the moment. Sounds like a headache.

It’s 2013 all over again.. bout to go bump GKMC, NWTS, and Yeezus for good measure.

I miss the pre-pandemic days when I could go to my local mall (40 minute drive) on release morning and grab a pair at Footlocker or FinishLine, or both. Maybe only have to wait 10-20 minutes with anywhere from 5 to 15 people. At Footocker they’d let you buy multiple pairs of the recent black infrareds and black/red 4s too. The only time my stores used to have raffles was for the 11s. That’s it. It was so easy.

I (and my sneaker copping addiction) miss the pre-pandemic disco retros...

Back
Top Bottom