AJ VI INFRARED PACK

Well to those who were given confirmation from their FL's, I hope you guys can cop.
I'm not interested, but good luck to those who are.

I have heard from a few different FL's in Toronto that they are getting them. As of last weekend, none of them said pre-orders could be done yet though. I am sure once they sort it out we will find out what the deal is.

Thanks to those of you who have done some homework and provided us with info.

These ARE CONFIRMED.
RD is June 19, releasing as QS, therefore Limited...
price for them are $399.99

Saw this with my own eyes if you're calling ducktales

^I heard $409.99 but I guess it depends on which store you go to.

Great that they're releasing here 1 week before G20 and not a weekday.

By the beard of of Zeus! I honestly don't wanna be lining up for this PLUS 399.99-409.99 for this pack! I seriously only want the white/infrared, gonna find someone to split the pack with me
laugh.gif

If I drive down to the US to grab these, fine. Otherwise I'd rather just grab the White/Varsity Red's x2

^Good luck.  It's going to be maddness for these in the US unless you got a reliable connect.

I'd rather just grab them here to save gas and time.

Went to FL again today. My connect still doesn't have a date for pre-order. So, either there isn't going to have pre-order (I'll meet some of you at Centre Eaton Montreal
laugh.gif
), we're not getting them like RaptorNation said (but since lvstk said that they'll get them soon, I don't think it's gonna happen), or pre-order will be just a few days before RD...

Honestly, this is starting to be a lot of trouble!

^The only camping I'm even remotely interested in would be in Killarney but definitely not on the streets of Toronto.

Hopefully there will be less people then when the Space Jams released but I hope that they'll take pre orders. Camping out in Montreal isn't as bad as in Toronto I guess

Don't worry guys, no camping out will be required
Pre-orders should start next week, they just need to figure out the amount of pairs/sizes before pre-orders can begin to prevent the selling of pairs that don't exist
All Foot Locker has right now is the retail price which is $399.99

God damn I love Alberta and it's 5% GST only.

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Hopefully there will be less people then when the Space Jams released but I hope that they'll take pre orders. Camping out in Montreal isn't as bad as in Toronto I guess

This pack is probably more hyped than the Space Jams. Add the quickstrike limited thing, and there will be a LOT of people in line.

i am dying in waitttttttttttt.
sick.gif
im leaning towards just getting the white/varsity red and then just customizing the midsole to an infrared color.

was sort of looking forward to this pack, but I don't feel like camping.

going to stick to the Varsity Red's instead.

PRE-ORDERS START TODAY
QUANTITIES SUPER LIMITED

most stores only have 1 set for each size
no discounts

^Whoa...

Thanks for the info.

I guess most stores already have their regular customers that have already expressed interest so the quantity remaining will be even scarcer.

Just got off the phone with Footlocker Centre Eaton in Montreal. Manager said that finally they will NOT be getting them. Any other spots in Montreal?

Originally Posted by ebpo

Just got off the phone with Footlocker Centre Eaton in Montreal. Manager said that finally they will NOT be getting them. Any other spots in Montreal?

eek.gif
indifferent.gif
WHAT!?!? They confirmed it to me at least 5 times. Does he know anywhere that they ARE getting them.
smh.gif

eek.gif
indifferent.gif
WHAT!?!? They confirmed it to me at least 5 times. Does he know anywhere that they ARE getting them.
smh.gif
I know, they confirmed to me a couple of times too! Try and give them a call tomorrow just to be sure, but that's what he told me.

Just pre-ordered by pair at Kn Urban Style. Only size 12 they had (from what they told me). $400 + taxes for a total of 451.

Just pre-ordered by pair at Kn Urban Style. Only size 12 they had (from what they told me). $400 + taxes for a total of 451.

do they have size 13?

do they have size 13?
I didn't ask. I went to KN in Chinatown cause it's closer to my work, and they had to call the one in Laval. I did the pre-order by phone and paid in Chinatown.

Give them a call as soon as you can, dude told me that a lot of people asked for them. Laval: 450-687-1888 Chinatown: 514-876-1888 CDN: 514-342-1888

do they have size 13?
I didn't ask. I went to KN in Chinatown cause it's closer to my work, and they had to call the one in Laval. I did the pre-order by phone and paid in Chinatown.

Give them a call as soon as you can, dude told me that a lot of people asked for them. Laval: 450-687-1888 Chinatown: 514-876-1888 CDN: 514-342-1888
So this means that FTL isn't getting them and KN is definitely getting them? I'll call as soon as i can tomorrow

pre-orders have started at FL eaton centre in toronto, but they seem to be going very very quickly.

Back
Top Bottom