Votes: 8 23.5%
  • None, the best is yet to come

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Twitter notification for the W.

SmartSelect_20230521_200117_Chrome.jpg

Damn these got pushed to an earlier date, right before the Laney 14’s too. 😵‍💫

These 6’s are fire 🔥🔥

Was looking to grab these in replacement of the Raging Bull 5’s I gave away as a gift.
Need me a Red Suede, feel me? 🐂

These are everywhere down here. Got a feeling these will be a super easy cop, but don’t want to jinx it

I hope so. 🤞 I’ma have to make bnpl moves to be able to grab these & the Laney 14’s. Klarna LFG!! Nike’s launch date swap got errybody scrambling for cash :lol:

Hit on Hibbett. Last time I scored from there was, ironically, Raging Bull 5’s. Cancelled my raffles on Champs and FTL. Now on to Laneys and Huaraches
Damn these got pushed to an earlier date, right before the Laney 14’s too. 😵‍💫

These 6’s are fire 🔥🔥

Was looking to grab these in replacement of the Raging Bull 5’s I gave away as a gift.
Need me a Red Suede, feel me? 🐂

I hope so. 🤞 I’ma have to make bnpl moves to be able to grab these & the Laney 14’s. Klarna LFG!! Nike’s launch date swap got errybody scrambling for cash :lol:
Same thing I said when I saw it got pushed up. Right before Laney 14’s! Really Nike?? 🤦🏾‍♂️

FTL app trying to play games. Got the "You're still in the ship option" notification and was about to ignore it. Instead I clicked it and it loaded for me to confirm my reservation. Then that got frozen and eventually went back in and saw it was confirmed.

“Still in the running for the ship to me option” -> “confirm your reservation”. Glad I checked and was able to hit. Unfortunately I missed out on the Reimagined 3s because I saw ship to me option and figured I had to wait and see if I hit in the morning.

Back
Top Bottom