Votes: 46 28.0%
  • Fourth

Votes: 24 14.6%
  • Fifth

Votes: 37 22.6%
  • Undecided

Votes: 8 4.9%

• Total voters
so nike continues to sell the more uptempo in millions of colorways at $160 just for the **** of it huh?

they not making profits whoring out that shoe they just release it cuz they love us right?

the inflation excuse has been going on for my entire 23 year existence on niketalk

just like a reseller nike sets their prices based on demand NOT inflation

if people didnt go crazy over air jordan retros like they do all of them would be the same price as the more uptempo in 2022.
My biggest gripe is Nike dunks and sb have remain almost the same prices around 100. While the Jordan 1 have gone up almost every other year and they are technically the same shoe!! We are paying almost 100 more for the “air” technology now

images.jpeg

These were my 1st pair of Jordans. Started with the 06 pair. I need these back in the collection. Reimagined 1s, these, Chicago 2's, and the A Ma Maniere 2's(on resell, yuck) are the only Jordans I'm gettin for this half of the year.

My biggest gripe is Nike dunks and sb have remain almost the same prices around 100. While the Jordan 1 have gone up almost every other year and they are technically the same shoe!! We are paying almost 100 more for the “air” technology now
Huh? Recent Dunks and SBs all reselling around double retail right now

Back
Top Bottom