• Fourth

Votes: 24 14.6%
  • Fifth

Votes: 37 22.6%
  • Undecided

Votes: 8 4.9%

• Total voters
Huh? Recent Dunks and SBs all reselling around double retail right now
I’m talking about retail prices, not resale… dunks/sb as of the past year have cost around 100-120. While Jordan 1 have cost about 175, and now 185. Crazy, and in reality they are technically the same shoe, except one has “air technology”, but I would argue that sb are way more comfier and better quality than your regular jordan 1

I’m talking about retail prices, not resale… dunks/sb as of the past year have cost around 100-120. While Jordan 1 have cost about 175, and now 185. Crazy, and in reality they are technically the same shoe, except one has “air technology”, but I would argue that sb are way more comfier and better quality than your regular jordan 1
Yeah a strong argument can be made comparing dunks to J1s. SBs got zoom in them while J1s have archaic tech. Plus, many J1s have subpar materials compared to SB dunks. JB definitely charging J1 prices bc they can.

Dude stop being difficult for no reason. We all know a lot of releases are sitting and in particular releases like Jordan 7s. If I have to pay simple retail for these I will and if I don't have to I won't. There's nothing to even discuss here.

Im not being difficult, if you wanna hold silly colorways to the same level as OG colorway then youre being silly. :lol:

Im not being difficult, if you wanna hold silly colorways to the same level as OG colorway then youre being silly. :lol:
Well FR3s and Playoff 12s were available in stores around here. So yes that's exactly what I'm referring to.

Even if they aren't in certain areas, they are available to buy for basically retail. I was more or less kidding around responding to the original comment to begin with. It was basically a commentary on how things have slowed down. It wasn't meant to be anything else.

Tans for $115!

Code: TREAT

Just found out about this release today lol. I’m putting money up today for these and the 2s. had the ogs in 8th grade.

Dont hold me to this but I think these are the first Jordan’s that went up to sz. 7 for gs sizing and pricing. Before that 7 was starting for Mens,

The feel of a 7 is pretty much perfect to me. I never really had to break a pair in. I have not bought recent pairs though. This Cardinal pair will be worn a lot.
Yup I remember back in 02' when I bought the playoffs the fit was perfect right out the box. Just an insanely comfortable pair. Can't wait for Cards. I had the 06' pair when they dropped but sold em. Love that these don't have the metal aglets.

Yup I remember back in 02' when I bought the playoffs the fit was perfect right out the box. Just an insanely comfortable pair. Can't wait for Cards. I had the 06' pair when they dropped but sold em. Love that these don't have the metal aglets.
With the exception of the reverse colors on the heel tab, the 2006 was fire. The ankle collars were still decent and the leather as well. When I bought them, I looked at them forever trying to figure out what was off. I felt so stupid when I figured it out. lol, still love that release. Good memories around that time for me.

I passed on cardinals since 06 cause I really don’t like the shoe and how just meh it is….but I’m grabbing this pair because I want all OG colorways from 1-23, if they retro not buying older pairs that may fall apart

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom