• Barcelona Nights (2015)

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Pantone (2017)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 5 6.9%

• Total voters
67F2FBA7-2299-4AA4-B195-EA84F7A2048F.jpeg

Just picked up at Chumps. Better in person. Leather looks darker than pic.

Yeah these definitely sitting on the Nike app. Pass. Even in '06 when EVERYBODY and their grandma had these they aint do it for me.

Still remember girls wearing these with a tight black shirt, yellow hoop earrings, and a red belt. Was like a uniform :lol:

But yeah.. It's cool to see retros sitting again like before Covid. Then all of a sudden EVERYBODY got money and people even fighting to get their hands on corny Bel-Air 5s

Nike gonna have to release some heavy hitters if they wanna restore the feeling with retros.

Was going to hold out until I saw these in hand. I have the OGs, but they’re definitely showing their age. Was worried the quality wouldn’t be the same. I was wrong. Just saw these in store and the quality is equal or better than 06’.

Glad these were an easy cop. Not waiting if these go on disco. Great release

Dang it’s real quiet in here for these🦗
because its one of the worst colorways for the 7

i think people use to call them the candy corns. remind me of mcdonalds colors

the yellowish orange thread i think makes them look weird

should have dropped the black red instead

grabbed off SNKRS, was on the fence but these look great on feet. This is by far my favorite non OG 7. There’s some pretty terrible 7s out there tho so not saying much.

because its one of the worst colorways for the 7

i think people use to call them the candy corns. remind me of mcdonalds colors

the yellowish orange thread i think makes them look weird

should have dropped the black red instead
Not even close to the worst (IMO) 7s been done dirty. Hare, sapphire, Marvin, Barcelona nights, PSG are way worse. I can keep going fr.

Did all the wannabe resellers stop buying them up to hold? These and the recent retros haven't been selling like hotcakes since these kids have probably moved on. These are everywhere. I had them back in the day and don't need them again but quality looks legit. Glad everyone got their pair!!

Back
Top Bottom