AJ XII "Nubuck" 2009 Retro

^^^I know right!!!
I remember when I was a teen on NT when the og retro era was in full bloom learning about the differences between og's and retros. Now JB is forcing me 2know the difference between og retro and re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-retros
I. like most retired collectors don't wanna know
JB you lost all the og money

it is kinna ridicolous but they are slightly different. it would have been nice to maybe see a new colorway, but they will still most likely be a cop if fundsare correct

Imma pass on these I already got a DS OG pair. Makes me wanna wear em real soon now though
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by eastbayrudy

Still on the fence about these. I still cant believe JB is rereleasing a shoe that was supposed to be a limited online exclusive. JB is getting shaddy now.

u forgot they did the same with the fire red spizikes aye

can anyone really confirm MAY 30th because i havent seen anything on any release date page about this
hope its not like gatorade VI

I was going to wait to buy these but decided to pay $20 more than what these will cost to get a DS 2003 pair which I am very happy about.

they looked so beautiful...
really wnt to cop them badly... missed the chance last time... but... financial crisis... hard to decide...

Originally Posted by 23FRESH

can anyone really confirm MAY 30th because i havent seen anything on any release date page about this
hope its not like gatorade VI

idk, i heard 23rd, but it might still be 30th, that would be chaos though, with the raging bulls too

I'm still on the fence w/ these JB been disappointin me a lot lately. I want an OG pair but will have to settle for the re-retro. $150 aint that bad.
ohwell.gif

^^^^thanks for being honest
When you finally purchase, can you let us know is you are either satisfied or disappointed?

Back
Top Bottom