AJ XII "Nubuck" 2009 Retro

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by nycpushhead

Originally Posted by Jordanforever08

someone I know has gotten there hands on a pair of samples, and the quality is very bad just like the cdp 12's, the leather feels like crap and the suede is not even close to the og.... Hopefully by the time they get to mass production they get alot better..

and u still buying...

Not trying to KNOCK you dude but ..... " someone I know has gotten there hands on a pair of samples, and the quality is very bad " .... well they are SAMPLES .... " the leather feels like crap and the suede is not even close to the og " ...... Why would they feel the same ??? These are a whole different shoe. These are dropping in 2009 the older dropped in 2003 . Of course they are going to be different . LOL and you have 3 pairs DS ...Dont we all . i know I have 2 DS and Ill still be copping this drop x2 .... I try not to compare a new shoe with an older one .... TIME CHANGES .....
This dude speaks the truth.

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

What do you guys think of 370 for the og package? This includes the hoody and hat. Everything ds, even tho I'll have my own windy city.
Should I pull the trigger?

naw man. thats just nonsense. shell out 30$ more and you can get yourself something better.

that hoody is 1 size bigger than normal and that hat looks ******ed. my opinion tho. you can find the shoes for 200$ ds.

^^^thanks for your response. I'm considering it because there re-re-re-re-re-re-retro is garbage. Plus the hoody is alright. I'm going 2 wear my ownWindy city for it. Damn. I don't know what 2 do.

the originals dropped when i didnt know anything about niketalk or any real online forum... missed out with a huge whiff
gonna grab 1 pair... i got so many shoes that i hardly have time to wear the ones i have now. just trying to be cost efficient

You're considering paying 370 for the OG? Yea i agree wit Neverwearthem. just buy the shoes, leave the hoody and hat alone.

let me c how these XIIs go, then i will decide cop or not~
i luv it defintely beautiful colorway~ but...considerable due to money situation

the apparel is necessary for neck-breaking rights (I dare something 2 slick talk
laugh.gif
)
The Hat is indeed wack. I have a replacement fitted that I have been hinting at
wink.gif

At the end of the day. I'm not buying this re-re-re-re-release
it feels weird 2 say buy og retro is
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KidFlint13

Originally Posted by Jaddict23

Can we even use Jordan Brand and quality in the same sentence anymore ?

laugh.gif
sadly we cant and probably wont be able to ever again
frown.gif
sometime soon, if u do use them in the same sentence, a lil colored line will appear under it, lettin u know u made a grammatical error.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

laugh.gif
frown.gif
sometime soon, if u do use them in the same sentence, a lil colored line will appear under it, lettin u know u made a grammatical error.
laugh.gif
OMG LOL true that

Originally Posted by snearkearcollector

i need a clear pictures

I hope either your grammar is a joke, or english isnt your first language

indifferent.gif
dendanskesimon wrote:

laugh.gif
frown.gif
laugh.gif
OMG LOL true that

i need a clear pictures

wow wanna be a little more critical it is a one letter mistake, either "i need clear picutures" or 'i need a clear picture" either way itsone letter proffesor

Originally Posted by joeman1515

indifferent.gif
dendanskesimon wrote:

laugh.gif
frown.gif
laugh.gif
OMG LOL true that

i need a clear pictures

wow wanna be a little more critical it is a one letter mistake, either "i need clear picutures" or 'i need a clear picture" either way its one letter proffesor
actually a is one word, thank you very much
wink.gif

Still on the fence about these. I still cant believe JB is rereleasing a shoe that was supposed to be a limited online exclusive. JB is getting shaddy now.

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

Originally Posted by joeman1515

indifferent.gif
dendanskesimon wrote:

laugh.gif
frown.gif
laugh.gif
OMG LOL true that

i need a clear pictures

wow wanna be a little more critical it is a one letter mistake, either "i need clear picutures" or 'i need a clear picture" either way its one letter proffesor
actually a is one word, thank you very much
wink.gif

obviously. but how many letters is it?
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom