AJ XII "Nubuck" 2009 Retro

i believe these are dropping on may 23rd if i am not mistaken

i missed the first pair but i will be copping these....................................peace

You know, I think I actually like the Carolina lining better than the black lining. Usually the little changes on retros or reretros are not for the best, butI think from a looks standpoint this one is.

I keep staring at my OGs like I shouldn't be trying to sell them. Parting is such sweet sorrow.

Thanks xTrill. Hope they look good. I pass on the Hares for these. XII's are some of my favorite Jordans and I never could break down and get the pack.

Even tho I'm not feeling these enough to cop... its good to see JB returning to individual retros. Hopefully they continue that trend in 2010.

Originally Posted by 23NoKaOi

Does anyone know if Niketowns will have these? I know they're limited....

its on niketown's release date schedule and lists their website so I'm guessing yes they will get em in

The Taxis in the CDP were my first XII's, and I instantly fell in love...definitely going to cop these.
pimp.gif

^^^^you should one day spoil yourself and get yourself a 2003-04 pair of retro 12's. This is the best retro series of all time, they did og, retro +colors, low tops & girl colorways
Get a pair from this run, whatever colorway you decide, beat the hell out of both of them and realize which shoe is the more durable.
If you can pay 330 for a CDP 12, I think you can afford the 2 bills an original retro would run you.
I am just saying.

forget grade school, They hurt everyone when they finished cradle sizes. All beginning with the LS's.
I wonder is LS retros will be on certain box tags.
GG, whats good with the cement 11s?

Originally Posted by Shaq DIESEL 34

Those are nice.. but you know the Quality will be awful and hopefully the shape awful like the CDP 12s.

Woah wait what? The CDP 12's are poor quality?

Back
Top Bottom