AJ XII "Nubuck" 2009 Retro

Hey like I said...........I just need a box. $30 bucks to whoever sells me a box with a size 10.5. Mom threw mine away when packing up stuff for my move. FML

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by Shaq DIESEL 34

Those are nice.. but you know the Quality will be awful and hopefully the shape awful like the CDP 12s.

Woah wait what? The CDP 12's are poor quality?
i'm wondering the same. I'm really happy with the CDP XIIs

Originally Posted by DrJayIV

Originally Posted by 23NoKaOi

Does anyone know if Niketowns will have these? I know they're limited....

its on niketown's release date schedule and lists their website so I'm guessing yes they will get em in

Thank you!

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

^^^^you should one day spoil yourself and get yourself a 2003-04 pair of retro 12's. This is the best retro series of all time, they did og, retro + colors, low tops & girl colorways
Get a pair from this run, whatever colorway you decide, beat the hell out of both of them and realize which shoe is the more durable.
If you can pay 330 for a CDP 12, I think you can afford the 2 bills an original retro would run you.
I am just saying.
nerd.gif

DID YOU MEAN 330 FOR THE PACK? THAT'S CRAZY FOR ONLY THE CDP 12.

^^^^Bless us with something.
Can you at least confirm CDP molds?
It's so humorous how were are led 2 believe that quality shapes may return
laugh.gif

So are they changing anything on the re-retro of these or are they the same as when they came out a few years ago? Because I still have mine from when theybrought em out last time and cant tell if theres any differences...

Back
Top Bottom