AJ XII "Nubuck" 2009 Retro

Just went to skiptomyshoe and that Mold looks waay off. Doesn't even look like the CDP mold. If that indeed is the shoe I will have to pass.

SMH...I was def looking forward to showing some UNC pride with a Blk/BLU UNC Fitted

^^^ are u sure that skiptomyshoes has the right pics? i didnt see the baby blue behind the tongue... i def could be wrong.

i just saw the shoe up close at a mom and pops at paterson nj straight garbage i rather have the old retro suede is awful

The shape on them in the pics are
sick.gif
smh.gif
damn, guess imma pass on them now

damn May is gonna be a expensive month

im trying to save up for vegas, im going first week of june

and the 5 package, black and blue dubz, and these are all coming out that month

what to do, what to do

^^^^the 23rd of May
I was thinking of something earlier 2day.
I find it interesting on the only leaked pics we are getting are from aNYthing...
I am not hating on him at all btw...

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

^^ Well Sorry William.
eyes.gif
It Sounded like a General Question to me...........

You don't have 2 be sorry but if you focuse your vision 2 the end of the post, you can clearly see he asked me. My fault tho, do you have any new clues?

Nothing much that I'm allowed to devulge at this time, except that he X's are Real, and Next You Guys WILL GET WHAT YOU WANT, with a Catch..... A veryBig Catch. (Even this Much may be too much Info to Share, If you want me to Retract This Let Me Know.. You Know who you Are.) It's Like BabyJ Said... JustWait.

And Bloco02 I really don't see what was so funny... ah well to each their Own.

Back
Top Bottom